Chapter 13

Maya POV

Lucy and I woke up before Lucas did so we decided to go downstairs and make waffles with Strawberries and whip cream for breakfast. It didn't take long at all to make them and they were yummy. Lucas was still not awake when we got done eating so I decided to take matters into my own hands. 

"Luce, you want to play a prank on Daddy?" I said with a grin. 

Lucy started giggling "Lets do it, Mommy!" she said excitedly. 

"Okay, this is what we're going to do. We going to put whip cream in his hand and then use a string to tickle his face. When we tickle him he will use his hand to itch his face and the whip cream will get all over him." I said and she giggled. 

"That will be so funny." she replied. 

Lucy and I walked back up to my room and sure enough Lucas was still sawing logs. He was laying on his back and his hands were above his head which was perfect because the plan would work.  I quietly walked over to the bed and Lucy followed and stood beside me as I put my plan into motion. I took the can of whip cream and sprayed some in both his hands then I handed to her and she grinned at me. Next I took the string and moved it along his face. Eventually he started to stir. I continued to move the string around and a few seconds later he touched his face with one of his hands and smeared the whip cream all over. He woke up and used the other hand to wipe what was on his face off but put more on there. He sat up and looked at me and Lucy. 

"About time you woke up, Huckleberry." I as I stood there looking at him. 

He looked at me and Lucy but didn't say anything "It was Mommy's idea!" she yelled before throwing the can of whip cream on the floor and running out of the room giggling. 

"I know who's idea it was." he yelled and then once she was out of ear shot he looked at me "You better fucking run because if I get you then your ass is grass." 

I started to take off running towards the door and looked back just in time to see Lucas fall on his ass after getting tangled up in the blankets. I was dying laughing as I walked over to him. He was sitting on the floor so I got down to his level as I was trying to contain my laughter. 

"Are you okay?" I said to him. 

"Yes, I'm fine."  he replied and I giggled. 

Lucas moved closer to me and gently pushed me backwards on the floor and because I couldn't contain my laughter he was able to have the upper hand over me. I looked up at him as he was now hovering over me looking down at me. His face was still covered in the whip cream. I continued to laugh but then I started to stop once I saw him leaning into me. He started rubbing his face all over mine getting the whip cream on my face now.  He had also managed to grab a hold of the can of whip cream. 

"I'm not done with you yet." he said as he put the can in front of my face.

"Don't you dare, Lucas." I said as I started laughing again. 

"I told you that your ass is grass." he said as he began to push the white part of the can making it so some of the whip cream got on my face. He leaned down again and rubbed the cream in but this time he began to kiss me and of course I gave into him and kissed him back. He pulled away and looked down at me. 

"You're a pain in the ass you know that?" he said and I giggled again. 

"You love it though." I said with a grin. 

Lucas rolled his eyes and got off me. "Come on lets get cleaned up." 

Lucas and I cleaned up in the bathroom then walked downstairs. Lucy was in the living room watching cartoons when we got down there. I watched as Lucas walked over and picked her up off the floor. She started giggling as he picked her up. I knew he was probably going to get her for helping me with the little prank. I watched as he picked her up and turned her upside down as he held onto her legs. She started giggling so hard as he began to tickle her stomach. 

"DaddyyyyI told you it was Mommy's idea." she giggled as he held her upside down and continued tickling her.

"Yeah but you helped, Munchkin so that's what you get" he said as he turned back up the right way. 

She leaned her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck. "It was funny what Mommy did though." she giggled. 

"Mommy's a bad influence." he said as he sat down beside me on the couch. 

"Mommy's a great influence. Daddy's just jealous that he's not as clever as me." I replied. 

"We make a great team Mommy." Lucy said with a big grin. 

"Hey who's side are you on?" Lucas said and I couldn't help but grin. 

"Mommy's." she said then started giggling. 

He started tickling her again and she was laughing. Her laughter was music to my eye ears. 

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you what did you say?" he said as he continued to tickle her. 

"I'm on yours." she giggled. 

"Okay that's better. "he said and then stopped tickling her. 

"Mommy made waffles with strawberry's for breakfast." Lucy said as she leaned back and laid on Lucas chest as she sat on his lap. 

"Sounds yummy." he replied. 

"Do you want some?"  I asked him. 

"Yeah sure." he answered, 

I got up off the couch and went into the kitchen to make Lucas his breakfast. I was leaning up against the counter looking at my phone as I waited for the waffle to get done when Lucas walked into the kitchen. He walked over to me and stood in front of me. I looked up at him and grinned. He leaned down and kissed me softly. 

"Thanks for letting me stay last night." he said with a smile.

"You're welcome." I replied. "Be careful I don't want her walking in." 

"I put zootopia on for her since she fell asleep in the middle of it last night." he answered.  "We're good." 

"Hmm, well in that case..." I trailed off and grabbed him by the short pulling him to me. "You can continue kissing me." 

Lucas leaned in kissed me and I eased into that kiss. I nibbled his bottom lip and he opened his mouth allowing me more access. Our tongues brushed against each other as we made out. He really was such an amazing kisser. I pulled away when the sound went off alerting me to the waffle being done. I got him his breakfast and together went out into the living room. We watched the movie with Lucy and then he went home after. I won't lie I'm going to miss him when he's not here.