Chapter 9

Maya POV

Tonight is Lucas's night with Lucy and tonight is also the night that I have a date. Lucas doesn't know about it but will soon find out when he comes here to pick up our daughter. I was in the bathroom finishing up my hair when Lucy came in.

"Mommy you look like a princess." she said as she came in and sat down on the edge of the tub.

"Thank you baby. Are you all packed and ready for Daddy's?" I asked her.

"Yes. I put the clothes you picked out into my bag." she replied.

"Okay good. He'll be here anytime." I replied.

I was in the middle of curling my hair when I heard Lucas call out my name. "We're in the bathroom Daddy!" Lucy yelled.

Lucas soon made his way into the bathroom to where we were and he stopped to look at me as I was finishing up my hair.

"You look beautiful." he said once he mustered up the words to speak.

"Thanks!" I replied with a smile.

"Mommy has a date!" Lucy said excitedly.

"Lucy go out in the living room and wait for me." Lucas replied.

"Why? I want to stay here with you and Mommy." she said to him.

"Because I said so. I'll be out in a minute." he answered.

"But I don't want to." she pouted.

"Lucy Rae, go to the living room, now." he said in a stern voice.

Lucy got up off the edge of the tub and went out to the living room. I unplugged the curling iron and then once Lucy completely out of ear shot i turned to Lucas and gave him a look.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I snapped.

"Who is the guy you are seeing Maya?" he asked me.

"He's a guy that is a client from work. His name is Gavin. My personal life is non your fucking business." I retorted.

"It is when you are bringing him around my 6 year old daughter." he replied and I couldn't help but chuckle.

I sat the curling iron down on the counter top and turned to look at Lucas. "He hasn't even met Lucy." I said to him.

"I want a DNA test when the baby is born." he said to me. "I mean there's Josh, now this co-worker, who else is there Maya?"

"You're a fucking idiot. The baby is due March 24th which means it was conceived between June 18-June 24th. Do the fucking math. We had sex a lot that week but if a DNA test is what you want I'll glad let you take one. Especially since you think I'm a slut." I said and now I was holding back the tears.

"Look I'm sorry. I don't think that of you. I'm just insanely jealous right now to think some guy is taking you out and it's not me." he said and he looked sad.

"Well I'm sorry but it is what it is." I replied.

"Why are you doing this? Why don't you just be with me." he said and now I could tell he was getting frustrated.

"We have been over this and you know why."

Lucas stepped inside the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He locked it and then turned around to face me. He grabbed the curling iron off the counter top and tossed it on the floor so it was out of the way. He turned to look at me and I was now pinned between him and the bathroom sink. He placed both hands on my face and leaned in kissing me so ferociously that I didn't have time to think at all, He put so much force into that kiss that that it threw me off guard and I felt his lips move to my neck. I could feel my breathing hitch and my heartbeat speed up at his touch. His hands began to move to my legs and make their way under my dress. He stopped and then picked me up on putting me on the counter top. Now he was standing in between my legs. He pulled my face to his and began kissing me again then they made their way to my neck and his hands were now up my dress and into my panties.

"Lucas...fuck" I said breathlessly and then moaned.

He pulled his hand out from under my dress and looked at me with a smirk "You want me so bad and you are in so much denial that you aren't even seeing it." he said and with that he unlocked the door to the bathroom leaving me completely speechless.

I hopped off the counter and followed him out so that I could say goodbye to my daughter. I was still trying to come down off that kiss and what he just did that it was really hard for me to focus. Lucy ran up and hugged me. I hugged her back and told her I loved her. She told me that Daddy said he was sorry for snapping on her. I told them both to have fun and then waited for my date to arrive.

"Lucy go out to the car while I talk to your Dad for a minute." I said to her.

"It's unlocked munchkin. Go ahead and get in. Daddy will strap you into your booster in a minute." he said to her.

Lucy did as I said and soon as she was in the car I turned to look at Lucas. "You're a fucking asshole. Now I'm all turned on and can't do anything about it." I said to him and he started laughing.

"Good. That's exactly what I was aiming for." he said before walking out the door.

"You're a fuckface Huckleberry." I yelled and he started laughing again.

"Love you more shortstack." he hollered back.

I could kill Lucas for doing that to me. I really contemplated on going up to my room and pulling out my vibrator after that but Gavin pulled into the driveway so that idea was now thrown out the window.

"Are you okay Maya?" he said as he walked up to me. "You look so flushed in the face."

I wanted to die of embarrassment. "Yes, I'm fine Gav. Come on lets go." I said as I walked towards the car.

I got into the passenger side of his car and buckled myself in. Gavin was a really nice guy and not too bad on the eyes. When he asked me out while I was looking at his place to decorate it I thought why not? He seemed nice the last couple of times that I had met him. He took us to a restaurant on the water. It was a nice place. We talked a little bit and the waitress brought us some our food to which I was so happy to finally have. The date was great but I was so out of touch because of Lucas stunt that I was distracted quite a bit. I felt so bad for poor Gavin because for him it was probably a total fail. He seemed to enjoy himself though so maybe not.

"Hey Gave? I'm going to have you take me to my friends house." I said as we walked out to his car.

"Okay where to?" he said to me.

I gave him the address to where I wanted to go and he turned to look at me "Are you sure you're okay Maya?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry this date sucked for you." I answered.

"It's fine, really. If you aren't feeling it with me just tell me." he said to me.

"Yeah I'm sorry but I'm not." I replied.

"That's okay." he replied.

It took us about 15 minutes to get to Lucas's house. Lucky for me it was 9:00 so I knew Lucy was in bed. I didn't tell Gavin that he was dropping me off at my exes house. He drove off leaving me out front. I stood there looking at Lucas's house. I'll be damned if he doesn't finish what he started in the bathroom at my house.