Chapter 17

A/N: This chapter is longer than I anticipated but i know you guys will enjoy! Thank you to all who read it. I would love to know what you guys think so far. 

Maya POV

I woke up around 5AM due to the baby deciding to kick that early in the morning. I noticed that Lucy had joined us in bed. She was currently snuggled into her Daddy's arms. I couldn't get back to sleep so I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to get something to eat. I was sitting at the island eating a bowel of cereal when the kitchen light came on. I looked up from my bowl and saw Lucas walking into the kitchen. I nearly dropped my spoon at the sight of of him. He was in sweat pants with no shirt and was sporting some bed head that made him look so good. 

"What are you are doing up right now?" he yawned as he walked over to me. 

"Your son decided to have a soccer tournament in my belly at 4:30AM and then decided he was hungry." I replied as I sat my spoon back in the bowl. 

Lucas picked the spoon back up and then took a bite of my cereal. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes "Are you serious? You're two feet from the dish washer. Grab your own bowl." 

"Your's looked pretty good so I thought I'd have a bite." he said then kissed me on the cheek. 

"You're lucky I love you. What time did Luce come with us or don't you know?" I asked him. 

"I think it was around like Midnight or so. She does that from time to time when she's here. She wakes up scared." he said as he sat down beside me. 

"You baby her way too much. She does that at home too but I send her back to bed and tell her there is nothing to be afraid of." I replied with a chuckle. 

"Oh you are such a liar Maya." he chuckled. "Don't even tell me you haven't let her sleep with you before." 

"Alright there may have been a few times that I let her sleep with me but still." I said to him. 

"You know why I let her come in with me when she does?" he said as he sat down beside me. 

"Go on.." I answered. 

"I know that she's 6 but she's only going to be little for so long. I like to savor the moments even though she'll always be my baby." he said and I couldn't help but melt when he said that. 

"Awe Huckleberry you really know how to melt my heart. You're such a good Daddy. Our babies are so lucky and blessed." I said with a smile. 

Lucas turned to face me and pulled the stool closer to him. I looked at him wondering what he was doing. He his hands began to make their way up my leg and he looked me with those lust filled eyes before finally speaking.."I think I'm pretty blessed to have such an hot girlfriend and amazing Mommy to our kids too." he said then leaned in and kissed me softly has his hands continued to make their way up my leg.

I shuddered at his touch and he smiled into mouth. I pulled away and looked at him. "You have got to stop doing that to me." I said and he grinned. 

"You love it when I do this to you." he said as he inched closer and closer to my middle. 

"I... I.." I studdered. 

"You what?" he said then kissed me again before I could speak. 

I pulled away and looked rolled my eyes at him "You are such an ass. You cheat all the time." I said he started laughing. 

"You love me and you wouldn't have it any other way." he said to me. 

"Well are we going to continue this or not? You just put hormones out of whack. You can't stop now." I said to him and he just laughed some more.