Chapter 18

A/N: I managed to screw the chapters! LOL this is chapter 18. The last one was 17 and the one before that 16 so I apologize for any confusion. Also sorry for taking forever to update. LOL

Maya POV

Lucas and I had a conference with Lucy's teacher and it went fairly well. We explained our concern and she made it clear that she'd now be on top of it. I think she knew that Lucas especially was not happy how things were being handled and was pretty intimidated by him. After the conference Lucas and I walked hand in and hand to his car. We were thankful it didn't last long. 

"You want to take advantage of the fact that Mom and Dad have Luce?" Lucas said to me as we got into the car. 

"Lucas, that's awful." I chuckled. 

"I'm serious!" He laughed. 

"Well what did you have in mind?" I asked him. 

"I was thinking that we could do dinner obviously then I wanted to take you to look at a house." Lucas answered which really took me by surprise. 

"A house? Lucas I think that's rushing it a bit." I replied nervously. 

Lucas sighed as he started to pull out of the school parking lot. "Maya, just let me take you to see it. I know that may be rushing it but we are practically living together as it is. I did some searching and came across this house.  We don't have to make decision anything but at least let me take you to see it." 

"Okay fine we can go look at it." I said to him even though I was starting to get anxious.  

"Good. We have nothing to lose." he said with a smile as he placed his right hand on my thigh. 

Lucas and I ate dinner at Olive Garden. It was so delicious and not a long wait at all. After that we left to go look at the house Lucas wanted me to see. We arrived at the house within 10 minutes. I have to say that from looking on the outside it's beautiful. The siding on the outside of the house was all stone. It had a garage hooked onto the front of it and a fence that wrapped around the yard. There was another car in the drive way which I assumed to to be the realtor. We got out of the car and walked hand in hand to the front door. The realtor motioned for us to come inside. When we stepped inside it took my breath away how beautiful this house was. I could tell I was already finding myself to be falling in love. I had to hand it to Lucas he knew me far to well. The inside was fairly big with wooden brown floors. There was lots of room for the kids to play. The realtor took us to the kitchen which was so beautiful. The counter tops were marble and there was a staircase that led up stairs. After looking the downstairs over she took us upstairs. The bedrooms were nice and spacious. The interior designer in me was already thinking up ideas of doing a re-paint in the bedrooms especially when it came to Levi's room. Once we were done checking out the upstairs we made our way back down and she took us out to the back yard. It was so big and fenced in which was nice for the kids to play in and not be able to wander off. I was completely in love with this house. We thanked her for everything and Lucas told her we would be in touch with her soon on a decision. After that we left and as we were walking out to Lucas car he grabbed my hand in his. 

"So what did you think?" he asked. 

"I think I'm more in love with that house than I with you." I joked and he laughed at me. 

"I never thought I'd be jealous over a house winning you over. "he teased as we got into the car. "I knew you would love it." 

"I love that the yard is fenced in. My only thing is it doesn't have a pool which is something Lucy will be upset about not having since my house has one." I chuckled. "But other than that I love it."