Chapter 34

A/N: Maya and Lucy's dresses are at the bottom of the chapter. I wanted to include a visual for you guys.

Maya POV

Today was a girls day for Lucy and I. We got up early and went shopping for the dresses that we are going to wear tonight. She was so excited about this little dance her school was putting it on and had so much fun picking everything out. We both decided on red dresses since it's Valentines Day. She picked an adorable red dress that had clear looking gem rocks around the waste band of it. My dress is red with two little red roses that sit perfectly on my bump. I love the way this dress looks on me and with the new bra I got it looks even better. By the time Lucy and I got home it was almost time to get ready for the night. We stopped at Burger King on the way home to get a little something to eat. I ended up bringing Lucas a sandwich as well. The minute we got home Lucy wanted to get a bath. She couldn't wait to get that in that dress. Lucas had showered earlier so while I was doing Lucy's hair he got dressed and then waited for us downstairs. I put her blonde hair in a bun and kept a strand of curls on each side and I did mine the same way. She loved that she looked like Mommy. Before we went downstairs I made sure that my boobs were adjusted perfectly. I wanted to troll Lucas hard with this dress. After I was done Lucy and I went downstairs to where he was waiting for us in the living room. He hadn't seen our dresses yet so I couldn't wait for his reaction.

"We're ready." I said as we walked into the room.

Lucas looked up from his phone and sat there speechless for a second "You're not leaving the house like that." he said and I looked at him confused.

"Excuse me?" I said to him giving him a look.

"Daddy, don't I look like a princess?" Lucy chimed in.

"And that dress is way to fancy for her to be wearing." Lucas said as he pointed to Lucy.

Lucy looked up at me "Mommy I think Daddy lost his mind." she said and I started laughing.

"You're right he has." I said to her then looked back at Lucas. "Are you serious right now? Her dress is fine."

"Lucy go pack a bag. You're going to stay with Grandma tonight." he said to her.

"Yay!" she said excitedly then took off out of the room. I watched as she skipped out and then turned back to Lucas .

"What is wrong with my and Lucy's dress?" I asked him.

"Look I'm not trying to sound like an asshole by saying not to wear it. It's just you look really fucking hot and your tits are looking really good in that dress right now. I don't want some other guy thinking he's got a chance with you." He said and I started laughing. "As For Lucy I was on a roll. Her dress is fine."

"Oh my god you really have lost your mind and since when is Lucy staying at your moms for the night?" I chuckled.

"Since you decided to walk in looking like that. You're the one whose mind is lost if you think I'm not taking that off you of you tonight." he replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh so you're going to let me wear it now?" I teased.

"Yes now that the shock has wore off we're good but I swear if I see a guy so much as look at you tonight that my fist will connect with their face." he said and I chuckled some more.

I walked over to Lucas and sat on his lap. I leaned in and kissed him then pulled away and smiled. "There is going to be no fists in faces tonight." I said then kissed him again before leaning in and whispering into his ear "Otherwise you won't get to take off this dress when we get home."

I pulled away and smiled at him. He placed one his hands on my cheek and pulled my face to his kissing me softly. It was that moment that Lucy decided to make her entrance.

"Ewwww." she said causing Lucas and I to pull away.

I looked at Lucy and her little nose was scrunched in disgust. I rolled my eyes and got up off Lucas lap.

"Lets get going." I said as I walked over to her.

The three of us left to take Lucy to her dance. The dance was being held in the school gymnasium and it was decorated so cute. Lucas and I sat down at a table while she went over with her friends who were on the dance floor. A slow song came on and I watched as Treigh walked up to her and then I figured out what he was saying once they started dancing together. It was so cute. I looked over at Lucas who was watching them like a hawk. I was trying so hard to not laugh because I didn't want him to know that I had caught him. Once the song finished Treigh leaned in and gave Lucy a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you going to be the one that fucking handles what just took place here or is it going to be me?" Lucas asked me which caused me to start laughing.

"You're acting like they made out. It was a kiss on the cheek." I said in between laughs which I could tell only annoyed him more. "I'm dreading the teen years if this is how you are going to react over a simple innocent kiss on the cheek."

"This kid will be 6 feet under if this continues." Lucas replied.

"I hope he does just to piss you off. You're terrible." I snorted.

"It's not funny." he replied.

"It's fucking hilarious." I laughed. "Talk about overreaction."

Lucas looked at me and rolled his eyes "You're a pain in my ass. You won't think its funny when I deal with this little fucker."

"Stop it. You're making me laugh harder. Now they're all just dancing it's fine. Calm down Huckleberry."

"I'm not ready for boys." he replied with a smile.

"That's more than clear that you aren't." I laughed. "You won't have anything to worry about ofr awhile."

Lucas and I stayed at the dance a little while longer. Lucy was having so much fun with her friends. I had got some really cute pictures of her with them and then had Treigh's mom take a family picture of us. It turned out so cute. Once we were done with that Lucas and I set out on our date night. I was really looking forward to it and was so thankful that Lucas Mom was going to pick up Lucy for us. It's nice to have nights like this where it's just the two of us.

A/N: Here are the dresses that Lucy and Maya wore. Next chapter will be Lucas and Maya's date night. :)

Lucy's Dress:

Maya's Dress: