Chapter 31

A/N: Thank you again for the comments on the last chapter! You will like this one too. There is some mature content at the end. Figured I owed you guys that much. LOL

Maya POV

Lucas and I made our way back towards the house to see Lucy.  When we got inside she was hanging out with Lucas mom in the living room. Lucy was sitting at her little table that was in front of the couch. It looked like Lucas mom had her art supplies out was letting Lucy play with them. Lucas and I sat down beside each other on the couch.  It was nice that it was just us in the living room with her so this way we could talk to her alone.

"What are you making, Munchkin?" Lucas asked. 

Lucy looked up from her drawing. "I was making a drawing Daddy." she said as she continued to draw. 

"Mommy, loves to draw too. What is your picture of, baby?" I asked her and she looked up at me. 

Lucy picked up the piece of paper that was in front of her. She walked over to me and Lucas then stopped when she was standing in front of us. She put the paper on my lap and I looked down wand smiled when I saw her little drawing. It looked like she drew house with three people on it. 

Lucy pointed at the piece of paper and said "That's me with you and Daddy when were a family." she said then turned back around to go over at her table. 

Lucas and I locked eyes at each other and I was trying so hard to not cry when she said that to us. I think this hit him at just how much him leaving had an impact on her. 

"Lucy Rae, come here for a minute so Mommy and Daddy can talk to you." he said to her. 

"I don't want to talk about it. It will make me sad again. I know you aren't coming back Daddy." She said as she grabbed a crayon and began to color on a piece of paper. "I just want to color." 

"I know that you want to color but I want to talk to you so please come over here or I will get you myself." Lucas said causing Lucy to look up to him. 

"Fine." she mumbled as she put the crayon back down at the table. Lucy stood up off the table and walked over to me and Lucas. Lucas picked her up and put her in his lap. 

"Munchkin, I want you to listen to me okay?" I said to her and she looked up at him sadly but nodded. 

"I want you to come home." she said and then she started crying which I didn't expect. 

"Baby stop crying and listen to what Daddy has to say okay?" I said and she wiped her eyes but nodded. I could tell she was a bit sleepy and would probably have an early bedtime tonight. 

Lucas placed his hand under Lucy's chin and tilted her face up so she was looking at him. "Munchkin, I want you to look at me." he said and she nodded at him so he kept going. "Mommy's and Daddy's sometimes have disagreements and they need to time to think about everything that happened. Mommy and I have talked and everything is okay now." 

"What do you mean?" she sniffled. 

"Mommy and Daddy love each other so much but nothing compares to the love that the two of us have for you and your brother. I'm so sorry that you were so hurt and upset over Daddy leaving but if it's okay with you I would like to come back." he said to her as he wiped the tears off her face. "Mommy and I have loved each other for so long. We have always wanted to be together but there are some things that aren't easy for you to understand because you are to little. They are things that you don't need to worry about. Mommy and I have fixed everything and now everything is going to be okay now." 

"But what if you leave again Daddy?" she asked. 

"Daddy and I are going to make sure that doesn't happen again" I chimed in causing Lucas to give me a really surprised look. "Everything will be okay now. What do you say that me,you and Daddy go to our new house, cuddle in bed, and  watch movies in our pajamas like you and Mommy were going to earlier?" 

Lucy turned around and hugged Lucas very tightly around his neck and then looked up at him  "Will you watch movies with us Daddy?" she said giving him a big grin.

"Yes, Munchkin I'll watch movies with you and Mommy." he said as he hugged her back. 

"I missed you Daddy." she said as she looked at him. 

"I missed you too Munchkin." he replied. 

Laura wanted the three of us to stay for dinner so we agreed to do that. I was fine with it because that meant I didn't have to cook.  Lucy seemed to be back to herself although she was really attached to Lucas. I think it was because she was still a little unsure of everything. When we got home Lucy went straight for my bed. Lucas went up with her so he could change into his pajamas. I told them both I'd be up soon with popcorn. The three of us watched Brave and then Lucy ended up falling asleep in our bed so Lucas moved her to her own room then came back in bed with me. He crawled in beside me then hovered over me with a grin on his face. 

"I've missed you laying next to me." he said to me. 

I placed my hand on his cheek and smiled "I've missed you laying with me too. I sleep better when you are with me." I said and he leaned down to kiss me. 

Lucas placed one of his hands on my leg which was bare because I was in his t-shirt again. He moved it slowly upward as we made out. I moaned in his mouth at his touch. He pulled away and looked at me "I've missed the sounds I could elicit out of you by doing just this." he said as he continued up under my shirt and brushed along my inner thigh. My breathing hitched and he noticed it right away. "I've missed how I can make you completely breathless by just a simple touch. I've missed making love with you whenever I wanted." he said as he pulled on the band of my underwear pulling them down. He then leaned in and kissed me once more. Our tongues brushed against each others and as we made out I felt his hand making its way in between my legs. As soon as he made contact with me I moaned in his mouth. He pulled away and I looked up at him.

"I missed it all of it too." I said breathlessly as he continued to rub me then he stopped. "But what I didn't miss is you teasing me like that. Fuck Lucas" 

Lucas chuckled "You love it. Don't even deny it." 

"Mhmm, keep going." I mumbled. 

"I love the sounds you make. It's music to my ears." he said as he rubbed me harder. I continued to moan and I knew i was getting close so he kept going until I got there.

Lucas pulled his hand out and then positioned himself so he was now over me. He wasn't fully on top of me which made it easier for me to get the waste band of his boxers. I pulled them down and he sucked in a breath as I touched him. I didn't tease him too long because I wanted him and I knew he wanted me too. Lucas and I made love and it was different than any of other times. This time it was almost bittersweet and I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm so glad he's home with me and Lucy. I don't want anything like that to happen again because I love him so much and don't want to deny my feelings for anymore. This made me realize I need to stop doing that. I cuddled with him the rest of the night. We just talked about our future and the kids. It was nice and for the first time in 5 days I went to sleep without crying.