Part 2

Identity Reveal

At School Canteen
Yo Yo: praji pata chal gaya...
Woh munda Thailand se aaya hai..
Aur entrance exam me bhi achcha marks laga tha..
Aur musician bhi haii..
Aur..aur basketball bhi khelta haii...
Rehan: are par uska naam toh bata...
Yo Yo:naam...naam...
Wo toh dekhna bhul hi gaya main
Ishika: tera nah kuch nehi ho sakta yo yo life history pata kar aaya par naam nehi dekha... Like seriously..??!!

RANDHIR.......
uska naam Randhir Singh Shikhawat hai bhai.. Parth mouthed while approaching towards the table where Rehan, Ishika, Aryan, Tanya & Yo Yo were having their tiffins...

Parth: kal teacher k introduce karwaya unka...
(in meantime Vidhushi also came)
Vidhushi: and he saved you all yesterday
Aryan :what save??
Vidhushi : wo ma'am  was asking him about the red marks... But he didn't tell her anything
Aryan: bolta bhi kya... He was the guilty one
Tanya: enough Aryan.. Maybe he hasn't any bad intention...
Rehan: agar aisa khuch hota toh... He definitely had come to us to apologize.. Had he???
Tanya:but bhai...

She was cut in between.. By a meal voice...
Yes.. It was Randhir

Randhir: wohh.. Wohh.. Woh actually.. Wohh.. Yesterday.. Wohh...
(no.. He wasn't stammering.. It's just that he couldn't find suitable words to speak)
Ishika: (came near him and placed her hand on his shoulder) heeyyy... It's okay.. No need to get afraid.. Just tell what you want to...

Everyone's gaze was fixed on his... And he chipped
Randhir: SORRY... i wasn't looking at her particularly.. I was looking everywhere as I'm new here.. And i found her id card (handing over it to Rehan)
I was confused..whether approach her or not...

After hearing that Ishika & Tanya both eyed to the boys.. And shook their heads in disbelief...

Guilt hit their brains and all the boys chipped SORRY in unison...
& asked Randhir to take a seat..

Randhir took his seat and told that...
Randhir: it's perfectly fine....it was a misunderstanding that is solved now...
No need to be sorry
Yo Yo: wo kya hai nah... She is our RAJKUMARI... no..no.. Pureee school k PRINCESS hai woh.. Toh we bhais are like super possessive..
Toh pit diya thoda sa.. Tu bura maat maan okk??
Randhir just nodded

Here Ishika signalled them something.. in no time all of them hugged Randhir and chipped "WELCOME TO OUR GANG"

they left him... & took a big sigh as he was breathless by that hug

Randhir: i was afraid.. I thought that you guys are again up for beating me...

With this all laughed

Parth: are jiss k liye aye sob huya woh kaha hai (eyeing Vidhushi)
Aryan: haa.. Doll ne tiffin toh finish kiya nah aapna??
Rehan: rehe kaha gei aye ladki..
They just bombarded on Vidhushi without giving her a chance toh speak

Randhir chuckled a bit & thought how precious she is to them...he excused himself from there... & headed towards the library

Vidhushi: bas bas let me speak at least..
Aapki Doll ne khana kha liya hai.. R Kustuki k saath library geyi hai...

All of them just hmmed

In Library
Sanyukta: are yaar kustu yeh book toh milhi nahi rahi hay... (she came to the here Kustuki was sitting with a fallen face)
Kustuki: Sanyu tu ne upper rack me dekha thik se??
Sanyukta: areee upar toh dekha hi nehii..
Ruk main abhi dekhti hun...

With this Sanyukta went to find the book..
And she found it...

But the book was out of her reach...
She started jumping to get that..
Her bad luck it was too high

Suddenly she saw the book is getting down itself...
And there was standing Randhir with that book (thought of some magic right 😜😜)

He handed the book to Sanyukta & smiled
Where Sanyukta just took the book and chipped a thanks not even looking at him for once
And left the place immediately

Randhir: (to himself)  aree... PRINCESS ko kya huya... Mood off hai lagta hai..

And he smiled idiotically

Accha listen guys.. Please don't hope much cause it will be a veryyy simple ff..