PART 50

Eeee.. Guys I'm sooo happy..
50 chapters pure ho gaye aaj..
Honestly I didn't think it would cross 50 parts...
I wanna thank each one of you for standing by my side...
Because of your encouragement and motivation I'm here today...
Thank you once again my lovely friends..
You all are simply amazing..

This chappy is dedicated to my cute friend brinzz1207
Happy wala birthday dear... 😘😘

HER MAN

Next day Sanyukta was checking the arrangements of tomorrow's Mehendi ceremony..
A smile of contentment was not leaving her face..
Suddenly she felt strong pull from her back and in no time she was in muscular embrace..

Sanyukta - (not looking at the person) what the hell is this.. Who are yo... (she upped her lashes and stopped seeing a smiling Randhir looking at her lovingly)
Ohh.. Tum ho.. Sorry.. (she apologized)
Randhir - it's okay.. I know you are not accustomed with my touch..
But didn't worry.. (caged Sanyukta's waist more tightly and stepped forward) soon I'll make you accustom with it... (he hushed in her ear huskily)
Sanyukta - (blushed) you have become shameless in these fourteen years...
Randhir - and you become more beautiful..
And even hot too..
Sanyukta - (softly hit his shoulder) kuch bhi..
Randhir - hahaha.. Oh God Princess.. Kitni sharmati ho tum..
Par chalo abhi yeh sab chodo.. Aur chalo mere saath..
Sanyukta - are par kahan jana hain??
Nehi nehi.. Mujhe kahin nehi jana abhi..
Bohot kaam hain..
Baad me..
Randhir - ohho.. Miss. Workoholic kuch nehi hoga.. chalo tum tum saath..
Sanyukta - parrr... (before she could say further Randhir dragged her with him)

SanDhir reached the hall where all VruShan's cousins and friends was doing dance rehearsals for the Sangeet Ceremony..

Randhir - (he clapped to draw everyone's attention) hey... Attention guys.. (all looked at him) I wanna introduce someone to you..
Meet Sanyukta Agarwal.. (held Sanyukta's shoulder and looked at her lovingly) m...
Joy - VruShan's wedding planner.. (Joy interrupted in between) we all already know her Ron..
In fact it was me who when to receive her from the airport..
Shivanya - is it that necessary to interrupt in everything.. ??
Let Ron complete what he was going to say.. (she stopped Joy)
Krittika - leave him (Joy) Ron.. You continue..
Randhir - thanks girls...
So where I was.. Yeah..
Meet her.. Sanyukta Agarwal mostly know as my Princess among you all.. (he said with a proud smile)

All were shocked after knowing that Sanyukta was none other than Randhir's Princess...
Yeah.. Randhir used to talk about Sanyukta with his friends.. But he never took her name in front of him..
He always addressed her as his Princess..
And on the other hand even Sanyukta was surprised by Randhir's gesture.. She didn't thought that he would introduce her with his friends like this..

Joy - Princess?? Matlab woh group pic wali Princess??
Krittika - woh India wali Princess??
Vrushika - Ron ki Princess??
Shantanu - Sanyukta hain??

Sanyukta felt became self conscious finding all of them gawking at her with wide eyes as if she had grown a horn on her head..
And Randhir noticed her uneasiness..

Randhir - yup Joy.. Princess.. Group pic wali Princess..
India wali Princess..
Meri Princess..
Haan.. Sanyukta hi hain meri Princess..
Now stop making her uncomfortable by your stares..

As soon as Randhir finished all of them (Vrushika, shantanu, Krittika, Joy) jumped on him and hugged tightly...

Shantanu - ohh my God... I can't believe finally you guys are together (said with big smile)
Krittika - itne saalon se Princess Princess karta tha nah tu.. Ab mil gayi tujhe woh.. Yay.. (she threw her hands in the air in excitement)
Joy - Hayeee... Mere Devdas bhai ke banzar dil me fir se bahar aa gaya...
Vrushika - awww.. Humari shaadi kitni lucky hain.. Dekho do bichre mil gaye...

They were very happy for Randhir.. They witnessed his longing and wanted Randhir to go back to India where his heart dwelled..
Sanyukta was watching their bond..
She felt proud that her man was everyone's favorite..
"her man" ... Ohh the mere thought of Randhir being exclusively her could make her jittery..

Shivanya - eee.. Kitne bure ho tum sab.. Main bhi toh friend hu nah tum sab ki..
Fir mere bina group hug... No ways..
Vrushika - haan haan pregnant amma.. Tu bhi aa jaa..
Shantanu - aur Sanyukta tum bhi aayo..
Sanyukta - main??
Krittika - Ron ki friend.. Means humari bhi friends.. Now come..
Joy - haan Sanyukta.. May be hum tumhare liye strangers hain.. Par hum tumare bare me sab jante hain..
Pura time Ron tumhare tum dono ke school gang ke bare me hi bolta tha..
Vrushika - yup.. He is right.. Come nah..

Sanyukta looked at Randhir who blinked his eyes in assurance and forwarded his hand..
She held his hand and came forward them..
All were looking at SanDhir's cute love in awe..
And they did a group hug...

I know.. I know.. Chotu chappy tha..
Next chappy kal milegi..
With SanDhir romance..

Please do vote and comment..
Thank You...