PART 23

Read the note at the end...
happy Reading..

WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND

Everyone agreed to go for the rope way.. They all were happy that their lil princess was over coming her fears...

Sahil - no one loves me here..(made a balloon face and stomped his foot)
Tanya - aww.. Aisa laga sahil baby?? (asked cutely and pulled his cheeks)
Sahil - main kab se bol raha hu that I wanna go for Rollercoaster.. But no one is listening to me... (said angrily)

All laughed at his childish anger and made their way to the Rollercoaster...

Aryan - chal mere bhai.. Hum Rollercoaster chalte hai.. (encircled his arm around Sahil's neck and dragged him)
Rehan - let's go guys.. Sanyu chalo baccha..
Sanyukta - haan bhaiyu.. Aap chalo.. I'm coming...

Sanyukta went to Randhir and said...
Sanyukta - (with attitude) chal rahi hu main rope way.. Ab sadu banke baat nehi kiya nah toh muh noch lungi... (twisted her lips and left)

Randhir - (in mind) ohh.. Main toh dar gaya... (chuckled)

They sat on the Rollercoaster and fasten their safety belts...

Rollercoaster Ride

Sanyukta shut her eyes in fear

Sanyukta shut her eyes in fear...Randhir saw this said in mind "Pagal"

Randhir - Sanyu ko dar lag raha hai?? (teased her)
Sanyukta - haan toh..
Randhir - darogi toh enjoy kaise karogi Sanyu.. Kuch nehi hota hain babu.. It's safe..
Sanyukta - hmm.. (she hummed and tried to absorb some faith and strength from his words)

The Rollercoaster started in a slow motion.. And Sanyukta was all ok with that...
But the moment it caught speed again fear engulfed her...

Randhir sensed it gave a tight squeeze in her hand followed by a assuring smile...
And it did work... Sanyukta felt a bit relieved and tried to enjoy the ride...