PART 46

Sorry for the previous part.. I know it was really small..I was busy with some really important works..
But don't worry this one is better than previous one..

Happy reading..

I HATE YOU

Sanyukta's fourth day in Phuket passed by like a minute with doing all the preparations of the pre-wedding and wedding rituals..
Whole day she kept herself busy in her work..
Yeah..!! Many times Randhir tried to talk to her and grab her attention but failed miserably..
The way Sanyukta ignored and avoided him, Randhir himself was doubting on his own existence..

It was post dinner time and Sanyukta was doing video chat with her gang..
Well.. She decided not to tell them about Randhir till she returned from Thailand..
They were just talking about random stuff..
Soon they ended the chat and Sanyukta lied down to catch some sleep...
After some time her slumber broke by a knock on the door on her room..
She switched on the night lamp and glanced at the clock..
It was showing 1:47 am..

Sanyukta - (to herself) itni raat ko kon aaya hoga..??
*knock knock*
Dekhti hu jake kon hain..

Sanyukta switched on all the lights and grabbed a knife from the fruit basket which was kept on the small round table in her room and then headed towards the door..
She opened the door a little and passed the knife through the semi opened door..

Sanyukta - who .. Who are you?? And how dare you knock my door at this hour of night?? (she faked bravery)

After a brief silence Sanyukta heard laughing sounds...
And she knew pretty well who was the owner of this laughter..
She opened the door completely..
And there he was standing..
Randhir..!!

Randhir - hahahaa.. Sanyukta..
Yeh kya tha!?? Hahaha.. You are seriously crazy...
Butter.. Butter knife se kon darata hain kissiko...
Hahahaaaa... (he started laughing clutching his stomach)

Sanyukta looked at her hand.. And..
Shit..!! She was holding a butter knife..
She felt embarrassed..
But soon her embarrassment changed into frown...

Sanyukta - Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat what the hell do you think you are doing here at this late??? (she said coldly folding her hands near her chest)
Randhir  - (stopped laughing) what you just said??
Sanyukta - what?? I just asked what are you doing here??
Randhir - no.. Before this??
Sanyukta - (annoyed) look.. I don't have any idea what are you speaking..
You please go from here.. It's really late..
Someone must be waiting for you..
Randhir - (confused) waiting for me??
Ohh.. Wait Sanyukta... (he held the door which Sanyukta was about to close on his face)
Sanyukta - what..?? Move.. Go from here..
Sleep and let me sleep.. (she was hell annoyed)
Randhir - are baad me soo jana.. Abhi mujhe baat karni hain tumse.. (pushed the door and walked inside without waiting for Sanyukta's permission)
Sanyukta - what?? Are you out of your mind or what??
Iss time tumhe baat karna hain?? (she locked the door and came near Randhir who was comfortably sitting on the sofa)
Randhir - haan.. Koi problem hain tumhe.. (he smiled cheekily)
Sanyukta - haan.. Bohot problem hain mujhe.. Will you please leave?? (she yelled)
Randhir - par mujhe toh nehi jana.. (he shrugged)
Sanyukta - leave.. (she held Randhir's hand and tried to pull him but Randhir pulled her and she landed on his lap)
Randhir - tumhe sach me laga ki mujhe khich sakti ho..
Yeh body sirf show off ke liye nehi banaya hain maine.. (he winked and encircled his arms around her waist)
Sanyukta - (screamed) what the fuck is this Randhir... Chodo mujhe..
Randhir - nehi.. Pehle bolo tum sunogi meri baatta aaaaaahhhhh.... (he yelped in pain)
Sanyukta - (dug her well grown nails in Randhir's hand and smirked) leave me Randhir..
Randhir - jungli billi kahiki chodooo mujhe.. (he winched)
Sanyukta - bilkul bhi nehi..
Pehle tum mujhe chodo.. (and she further dug her nailed)
Randhir - ahhh.. Okk fine.. You wanna play right..?? Then let's play..
But I'm not gonna leave you..
Sanyukta - as your wish..
Bare the pain..