Part 5

The target is yet to complete.. But still I'm posting it...
And I'm not gonna discontinue it as it's my first ff..
Hope this chapter will get better response..

Opposite Poles Attract

Randhir was about to complete his 1 month in his new school... And with in this short span of time he became as popular as Sanyukta.. Hmm.. Okk a bit less than Sanyukta...

But one thing remained same.. That was Sanyukta's ignores and her cold behavior towards Randhir...

And was still trying to befriend with her.. He always did something to seek her attention... Surprisingly he always succeed in his attempt

Like he did some stupid thing.. Or said something which irked her... And she always reacts to his actions & starts arguing, fighting with him.. She even started taunting him...

Though he knew that his actions made her pissed off  & she really became angry, Randhir simply loved this side of her...

Everyone of their gang enjoyed their TOM & JERRY fight a lot.. But after noticing Randhir's afford they said that they would talk to Sanyukta about their friendship.. But Randhir told them that he would make Sanyukta his friend by his own...

So no one poked their nose in SANDHIR'S matter..

In School
Sanyukta was in rehearsal hall as it was their off period...

And here Randhir couldn't find her in the classroom...so he asked Vidhushi about her and she informed him that she even don't know..

So Randhir went out of the classroom to find Sanyukta..in the way of searching her he heard some music.. And followed the sound... After reaching upon to the rehearsal hall his heart skipped a beat or two..

There his PRINCESS was moving her legs soo perfectly on the "O Re Piya"
(a/n Sanyukta changed her dress from school uniform to white churider with red dupatta)

She was looking so angelic.. So pure.. So innocent that anyone can get solace by only seeing her dancing

Randhir was just spellbound by her like this.. He even didn't blink his eyes.. He kept staring at her didn't know for how much time..

But his trance broke when someone tapped on his shoulder.. He looked around to find Ishika over there...

Randhir: didu aap??
Ishika: ha main.. I can come here at anytime as I'm the Cultural Head for student body...but do you care to explain what are you doing here...
Randhir: wo...wo didu I came here to find Sanyukta as she was missing in the classroom
Ishika:wo yeah... I see..

By their talk Sanyukta came out of her land... And she frowned upon seeing Randhir

She started to make her dress and hair proper and Ishika and Randhir came to her..

Ishika was about to mouth something when Randhir chipped "you were..no no... You are just flawless"

Ishika chuckled by seeing the dreamy smile adoring his face while giving compliments to her...

But all of sudden Sanyukta started feeling uncomfortable.. So she kept mum and was about to leave..

Then Randhir again chipped... "heeyy.. What.. I'm damn serious.. You are really good dancer" just to earn a hard glance from Sanyukta...

Ishika shook her head in disbelief and mocked them by saying "are you guys belong from North Pole and South Pole that you two can't stay together even for a second"

But Sanyukta didn't stop... Then she heard something and rooted at her place...

Randhir : what didu you are the topper nah.. Then how could you say like that..
Everyone knows that OPPOSITE POLES ATTRACT (and Randhir smirked)

Didn't know why but after hearing that statement Sanyukta felt some weight on her feet... Some unknown feelings were getting into her nerves..
She didn't know what to say or what to do that time...
She was confused that why the was she getting affected to his words

After few minutes she gathered herself and walked away from there with a confused mind

Where Randhir was just looking at her retreated figure