PART 47

I'm extremely sorry if any of you got offended because of Sanyukta's behaviour in previous chappy..
it was just she released all her bottled up emotions through the anger..

This chappy contents Randhir's side of story..

warning - it's too long a boring..

FLASHBACK

Next morning Sanyukta woke up and found herself sitting on the floor of a devastated room..
Last night's her encounter with Randhir flashed in her mind..
Tears started rolling down on her already tear stained cheeks..

Sanyukta - (to herself) I.. I hurt him.. (she looked at her palms)
Inhi haaton se mara nah maine usse.. (and she started banging her palms on the floor)
(after a few minutes her stopped) I'm sorry Randhir main khud ko toh saza de sakti hu par tumhara dard nehi kam kar sakti.. (said looking at her red palms)
(chuckled) aur waise bhi dard ki baat ka..
Thoda sa physical pain hi toh hain..
Baki toh tum aapne life me bohot khush ho.. Aur pehle bhi khush hi the..
Aj tak socha hi nehi humare bare me.. Kabhi mana hi nehi hume aapna tumne Randhir.. (sighed)
Toh thik hain (wiped her tears quickly)
Aj se.. Abhi se tum mere liye sirf ek nobody ho..
Bohot ban liya emotional fool maine..
Ab bas.. Aur nehi...

=================================

It was almost two in the afternoon and Sanyukta was instructing some worker in the lawn when she noticed a male figure was heading towards the hotel's lobby..
But before he went in a lady came walking very fast and hugged the man tightly...

Sanyukta - (in mind) Shivanya.. (narrowed her eyes)
Yeh Shivanya kissi hug kar rahi hain.. (she thought)
Chodo nujhe kya?? Hoga koi friend ya relative..

Sanyukta turned to other side and resumed her work...
She then heard Raj screaming..

Raj - (started running towards Shivanya's direction from the mini play ground beside the garden where he was playing with other kids) PAAAAAPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...... (he screamed while running like bullet)

Sanyukta's eyes followed his way and she saw Raj jumped on the man...
And the man also took him in his arms and started kissing all over his face..

Sanyukta - (whispered inaudibly) papa..
(in mind) Raj toh Randhir ka beta hain nah.. Fir yeh iss admi ko papa kyun bol raha hain..