PART 48

Sorry for being late guys..

aacha suno sab.. please read this story
"HIS REJECTION, HER REVENGE" BY iiAnkitasharmaii
this story is just beyond amazing..
if you won't read it then you will definitely miss a awesome chance to read a unique SanDhir ff...
trust me you won't be disappointed after reading it..
add it to your reading list and then read mine...

Happy Reading..

CONFRONT

Sanyukta - (wiping away her tears) I created a big blunder by judging Randhir without knowing anything..
I.. I hurt him.. (again tears clogged in her orbs)
Ritik - it's okay Sanyukta.. Dono ki hi galti hain..
Don't worry sab thik ho jayega.. (he put his hand on her head)
Sanyukta - nehi bhai.. Sab aise thik nehi hota..
I did all these things.. So now I'll mend these things too.. (she stood up and headed towards the door)
Shivanya - are Sanyu kahan??
Sanyukta - Randhir ke pass.. Aur kahan??
Shivanya - aur Randhir kahan hain?? (she raised her eyebrows)
Sanyukta - woh Randhir...
Shit.. I don't know woh kahan hain.. (hearing her both Shivanya and Ritik started laughing)
Ritik - hahaha.. Oh God Sanyu.. Tum puri pagal ho..
Pata nehi hain ki Randhir kahan hain fir bhi jaa rahi thi..
Sanyukta - (embarrassed) hasiye mat aap dono..
Shivanya - ok ok.. Nehi haste hum.. (said controlling her laughter) par tum hain toh sunlo ke Ron.. Opzz.. Tumhara Randhir kahan hain..
Sanyukta - (her face lit up like a 100 watt bulb) you know..?? Bolo nah kahan hain woh..
Shivanya - terrace pe hain.. Go.. (and in no time Sanyukta rushed out from there and ran towards the terrace)

Upon reaching terrace Sanyukta saw a figure sitting on the artificial grass of the terrace..
Sanyukta stood there for a few seconds to normalize her heavy breath which was the result of her running session and went to the person..

Sanyukta saw Randhir was sitting hugging his knees and starring at the endless dark sky..
His tie was loosely hanging around his neck and the sleeves of his shirt were folded till his elbows..
His coat and shoes were on the ground..
Sanyukta sat beside him maintaining an arm distance..

Randhir sensed Sanyukta's presence but didn't react at all..
Sanyukta was expecting an angry Randhir and avlots of bashing..
But what she got made her more guilty..
Randhir was silent.. His face was reflecting a huge amount of sorrow..
She didn't know what to say and even how to start a conversation with him..