PART 55

I just forgot to thank two persons for helping me with the rituals of Rajasthani wedding..
so I'm doing it now..
thank you so much Divya dii divya011995
and Ishu sandhir_ishika

SANGEET

The Sangeet ceremony was about to start and Sanyukta was getting ready for the function..
More then dolling up herself she was running here and there in her room as she was late..

Sanyukta - (to herself) are yaar ab yeh dusra earring kahan chala gaya... Bed pe hi toh thi..
Jab late ho rahe hote ho tabhi yeh sab kand hona hota hain kya... (kept searching)

On the other hand someone tiptoed in Sanyukta's room and smirked seeing Sanyukta..
The person neared her and "boooo..."

Sanyukta - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (shut her eyes tightly)
Someone - hahahahahahahahahhaaaa.. Hahaha.. Haahhhaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaa..
Haaaahhhaaaaaaaaa.. Hahahahahahahahahhaaaa..

Sanyukta opened her eyes hearing familiar laughing sound and civilized her breath place her hand on left side of her chest...
She was fuming in anger because of this silly prank..

Sanyukta - (yelled) Randhirrrr.... You idiot... It's not funny...
Koi darata hain aise kissi ko.. Haan??
Randhir - (kept laughing)
Sanyukta - Randhir stop laughing.. Warna.. (she pointed her forefinger at him)
Randhir - hahahaha.. Warna??
Warna fir se chillayogi jaise abhi chillayi..
Eahhhh.. (mimicked Sanyukta and sat on the bed) ahhhhhh... (stood up with a jolt)
Yeh kya tha??? (said rubbing his butt)

Randhir looked down on the bed where he was sitting and found it was Sanyukta's earring's pointed edge which got pricked in his butt..
First even Sanyukta was confused that why Randhir screamed..
But after knowing the reason she couldn't stop herself from laughing at Randhir..

Randhir - congratulations.. Tumhare earring ne tumhare mazak ka badla le liya..
Sanyukta - (giggled) kuch bhi badla kis baat ka.. (took the earring)
This is call karma.. What goes around comes around.. (wore the earring)
Randhir - yeah yeah whatever.. BTW main nah tumhe lene aaya tha.. Function suru bhi hoga hain.. Ready kyun nehi huyi abhi tak??
Sanyukta - (wearing her bangles) woh sorry.. Woh actually video chat kar rahi thi gang ke saath.. Toh time ka pata hi nehi chala..
BTW tum andar aaye kaise.. Maine toh door lock kiya tha..
Randhir - (showed her another pair of keys) isse.. Aaj subha Shantanu ko bolke tumhare room ki extra keys leke rakha tha maine.. (Sanyukta gestured him 'why you did that' ) are uss Becky se chupne ke liye..
Sanyukta - (shook her head in disbelief) pagal..
Accha Randhir suno.. Zara yeh bandh doo nah.. (she turned back)
Thik se nehi ho raha merese.. Main toh Shivanya ko bulane wali thi.. Par tum aa gaye ho toh tum hi kardo..