EPILOGUE

Hey lovelies..!! I'm as usual late updating the epilogue but finally it's here..
As you all know it's my very first baby and I love her so much, I always get so emotional whenever I think about it's end..
But I know I have to end it one day..
And today's the day..
It's the last day of 2k18 and it's the last time I'm updating this story..
I'm greatful to everyone for supporting and loving my baby..
Thank you..
And for the last time enjoy this story..

Happy Reading...

___________________

Once again the hospital corridors witnessed Randhir running through them just like he did three years ago when his Princess was brought back to life from her prolonged coma..
But this time there was no agony, no fear and no anxiety but happiness and only happiness..
Randhir was happy.. Sanyukta was happy.. And everyone related to them was happy..
"Hey beautiful.." Randhir entered into Sanyukta's hospital room and walked upto her.. She was lying on bed with her eyes closed..
Hearing his voice she opened her dove eyes and smiled at him..
"Kaisi ho..??" he asked caressing her hair sitting beside her bed..
Sanyukta giggled.. "I'm fine, Randhir.. Kitni bar toh bola I'm fine.. Fir bhi kal se ek hi sawal puch rahe ho.." she said softly and stretched her hand to touch his face..
But his face was out of reach for her and she pouted as she couldn't touch him.. Randhir chuckled seeing her pout and leaned on her hand..
"I love you so much, Randhir.." she muttered from her heart and caressed his face lovingly..
"I love you too.." he kissed her forehead and rested his head on her chest..
"I was so scared, I-I felt so helpless yesterday.. Tum itne dard me thi aur main kuch bhi nehi kar pa raha tha tumhare liye.." his voice cracked at the end..
"Randhir..!! Hey..!! Look at me.. Dekho meri taraf, Randhir.." Sanyukta implemented a little force to make him face her..
"Aww.. Don't cry.. It's okay.. I'm fine now.." she wiped her husbands wet cheeks..
"But you were in pain.." he brought her hand near his lips and kissed her finger..
"Yeah.. I was in pain, par pata hain mera sab dard ek second me gayab ho gaya when I heard her first time.. The pain was worthy, Randhir.." she smiled dreamily..
"I'm so proud of you, baby.. You endured so much of pain.. Par aur nehi, haan.." he caressed her hair..
"Aur nehi se kya matlub hain tumhara..??" Sanyukta narrowed her eyes..
"Aur nehi, matlub aur nehi.. I won't let you go through the same pain once again.." he shook his head..
"Par mujhe ek aur chahiye.." she pouted..
"Pagal aurat..!! Kal itna suffer kiya aur aaj hi bol raho ho ke ek aur chahiye.. Dimaag aapka kharap ho gaya hain sayad, Mrs. Shekhawat, par mera abhi bhi theek hain.. So, no ek aur chahiye drama in front of me..
Kal dard me tum thi, par jaan meri nikal rahi thi.." Randhir mouthed with widened eyes..
"Par.." she tried to say something but he stopped her in between..
"Koi par war nehi.." he chipped strictly..
"Please nah, Randh" yet again Sanyukta got interrupted, but this time not by her husband..

The hospital room's door got opened gaining SanDhir's attention.. They saw a nurse coming towards them with a smile pushing a cradle.. And immediately a huge smile broke on their lips..
"How are you feeling now..??" the nurse asked Sanyukta..
"I feeling just fine.." she replied..
"Okay.. Even your daughter's perfectly fine.." she chipped picking up SanDhir's one day old daughter and settled her carefully in her mother's arms..
Yes..!! SanDhir's daughter.. Their married life was a blissful one and the news of Sanyukta's pregnancy pushed their happiness even a level up..
Everyone in their family and their friends were impatiently waiting for the day when SanDhir's baby would be born and yesterday was the day.. After fifteen hours of unbearable labour pain Sanyukta gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.. During the entire period of time Randhir stayed with Sanyukta.. Even tears rolled down from his cheeks seeing the love of his life in so much of pain.. But when they saw their little girl, a sense of satisfaction washed away all their pain and sufferings..
SanDhir considered themselves as the happiest couple of this planet as they were blessed with a baby girl.. After all they always desired for a daughter..
Once Randhir was sure that both of his girls were safe and sound, he run through the corridors of the hospital and distributed sweets in the honour of his daughter..

"You can feed her now..
Umm.. Mr. Shekhewat.." the nurse smiled at her and then looked at Randhir as if asking him to leave the room so that Sanyukta could breast feed her little girl..
"Hm..!! Oh..!! Yeah..!! I'll go outside.." Randhir said and got up as he got the cue..
"No, wait.. It's okay.. He can stay.." Sanyukta grabbed his arms and smiled at the nurse..
"Okay, as your wish.." she smiled back and left the new mommy daddy alone with their bundle of cuteness..
Sanyukta unhooked the top two buttons of her hospital gown and brought the little one's mouth near her chest.. She closed her eyes in satisfaction as her baby started sucking her milk..
She looked at Randhir and found him gazing at them.. Her full grown breasts were at view but there wasn't even a ting of lust she could see in Randhir's eyes.. All she noticed was love and respect of her..
"She got your eyes.." Sanyukta mouthed caressing her baby's head..
"But her nose's like her mumma.." he kissed her tiny fist..
"She's so tiny.." he chipped with excitement..
"Yup.. Tiny and hungry..!! Dekho kitni jaldi jaldi duddu pi rahi humari bacchi.." she adored her..
"Princess..!!" Randhir pouted out of blue making Sanyukta confused..
"Kya??" she frowned.. "Aur, tum nah ab meko Princess bolna chod do.. Ab toh yeh hain nah humari Princess.." she looked down at her again..
"Nope.. You're my Princess.. Tum hi meri Princess thi, ho aur humesa rahogi.. Baby ke ane se humare bich nah hi kuch change huya hain, aur nah kabhi hoga.." He kissed Sanyukta's palm..
"Accha.. Main tumhari Princess, toh fir baby ko kya bologe??" she questioned..
"Angel.. I'll call her Angel.." he said proudly..
"Angel..!! Wow.. It's such an awesome name, Randhir..
Aap ke dadda ne aapka naam Angel rakha hain.. Aapko pasand aaya, baby..??" she asked her baby daughter to which she smiled and made some weird sound as if she understood everything and approved the name her father chose for her..
"Lagta hain usse yeh naam pasand aaya.. Dekho kaise hass rahi hain.. Aaj se aapko mumma aur dadda Angel bulayenge.." Sanyukta muttered playing with her..
"Par, Princess.." Randhir said taking Angel in his arms..
"Haan bolo.. Aur Randhir, tum thodi der pehle aise pout kyun kar rahe the..??" she asked as she recall him pouting earlier..
"Sab Angel ko kuch nah kuch nickname de rahe hain.. Par humare baby ka koi accha sa real name bhi toh hona chahiye nah.." Randhir mouthed while trying to make her burp as she was done drinking milk..
"Baat to sahi hain.. Par kya rakhe Angel ka naam..??" she started thinking..
"Dadda found the nickname for her and now mumma will find the real name.." he chipped to Angel indirectly telling Sanyukta not to expect any help from him.. Sanyukta understood the hidden meaning of her husband's words and twisted her lips..
"Randhir..!!" she squealed after some time of thinking..
"Mokshika rakhe Angel ka naam..??" she asked happily..
"Mokshika.." Randhir murmured the name slowly and then smiled a big one..
"Mokshika Singh Shekhawat.." he said the name again but this time a little loudly..
"It's perfect, Princess.." he set his gaze from his Angel to his Princess and kissed her forehead and then embraced his little world lovingly..

"Surprisee..!!!!" every member of SanDhir's family and friends squealed in a medium voice taking enough care not to scare the baby Shekhawat as the door of Shekhawat Mansion got opened and SanDhir stood there with their Angel..
They were amused seeing the surprise welcome party for their daughter..
The entire hall was decorated with a lot of balloon and the floor was almost covered with various toys.. And there was a huge backdrop where 'WELCOME HOME MOKSHIKA' was written in multicolour..
Renuka and Anju together did the aarti of SanDhir and their granddaughter and then they came inside the house..
It was such a happy moment of everyone.. All of them took Mokskhika in their arms and played with her and capture those beautiful moments in camera.. And surprisingly she never cried or get scared seeing so many people around her.. Infact she happily played with everyone and giggled heartily whenever someone adored her..
SanDhir thanked their stars for blessing them with such incredible peoples in their lives as they watched their daughter getting so much love and affection from them..
Life gave them many hardships but they never gave up on each other.. They had faith on their love for each other and waited patiently for the silver lining.. And today they found their little piece of heaven on earth..

And it's the wrap..
There will be no update on this story again..
So, for the last time I'm requesting you'll to vote and comment on it..
It's been an amazing journey..
Thanks for everything..
Love you all a lot..
Bbye..
Take care..
And have an amazing year ahead..

HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance...