PART 61

Guys please read my new SanDhir OS "Baby"
It's a sweet and emotional OS and my first OS biased on a micro tale..
Please please please check it...
OS hain toh it won't take much time..
Please read it..

____________________________

REUNION

Sanyukta's fallen face came as a harsh reality for all the group members..
Now them were 100% sure that Randhir was not with Sanyukta..
Gulping their own hurt and disappointment they maintained a smiley face because of Sanyukta...
They knew that they had to be strong for her..

Arpita - didu.. Sanyu didu.. Yahan.. Hum yahan hain.. (she said while jumping and waving her both hands to grab Sanyukta's attention)

It took ten to twelve second to find out the source of the voice in the crowded airport terminal..
Finally she saw them and her eyes welled up...
Taking fast steps she reached them and threw herself in Ishika's arms..
She was weeping in her motherly sister's cozy embrace..

They knew it was coming..
They knew Sanyukta would not be able to handle her defeat in love..
After a minute Sanyukta broke the hug and and the very moment all of them took her in a group hug..
Their group hugs were bliss..
It had the power to soothe any kind of pain..
To heal any kind of wound..

"Mere bina hi group hug..."

All heard a deep yet familiar voice which forced them to broke the hug in anticipation..
They gazed at the source of the voice and became numb seeing the person in front of them..

Vidhushi - Randhir.. (she mumbled slowly with utter shock)

All were gawking at Randhir with widen eyes and open mouth as if he was some alien..
And he gave them a nervous smile..
Sanyukta wept her tears and said..

Sanyukta - Randhir.. Wahan kyun khade ho.. Yahan aayo.. (she stretched her hand to hold Randhir's hand)

Randhir nodded and was about to take first step towards them holding Sanyukta's hand when he felt a harsh blow..
He moved back two steps and realized that Aryan planted a tight punch on his face..
And before he could think anything more all boys of their gang except Sahil and Jignesh started beating him black and blue..
On the other hand Sahil and Jignesh kept cheering them to beat Randhir more..

Sanyukta - bhai.. Parth.. Kya kar rahe ho aap... Please chodo Randhir ko.. (Sanyukta tried to stop them but no-one gave him any heed)
Dii.. Didu.. Vidu.. Please please roko unhe.. Please.. (she pleaded while crying)
Tanya - nehi Sanyu.. Fourteen years pehle humne roka tha inhe.. Par aj nehi..
Sanyukta - yeh kya bol rahe toh dii aap..
Didu (Ishika) aap toh kuch.. (Ishika stopped her by showing her palm)
Vidu tu toh kuch bol.. (she cried)
Vidhushi - kya bolu main Sanyu..
May be hoga kuch valid reason Randhir ke paas hum sab se dur rehne ka..
Par koi contact nah rakhna.. It was too much..
Sorry Sanyu.. I can't help you..