PART 64

Help help help..!!
I need serious help..
Harshi didu ke b'day ke din ParSh OS likhna hain.. Like I wrote on Param's birthday..
Par koi plot nehi hain dimaag me..
Kissike pas koi accha plot hain toh please help me that..
I swear I'll give you credits for the plot..
Par please help me..

_____________________

PAKODA

Soon Sanyukta's eyes fell on the person...
She smiled her brightest and ran to the person...

Sanyukta - (hugging the person) mammaaaa.... (a/n kya kya soch liya tha sab ne.. 😂😂)
I missed you sooo much...
Anju - (caressing her hair) I missed you too baccha..
Sanyukta - (broke the hug) come mumma..
I'll tell you kya kya huya Thailand me..

Sanyukta grabbed her mother's hand and dragged her towards the sofa set where other four were sitting..
They stood up seeing her coming..
As Anju come and stood in front of them Randhir hurriedly touched her feet..

Randhir - namaste aunty..
Anju - (awkwardly put her palm on his head) khush raho..
Randhir - (after standing straight) Main Randhir.. Randhir Singh Shekhawat.. (passed a big smile)
Anju - (returned a small forced smile) woh.. Sorry beta.. Par maine aapko Pehechana nehi..
Randhir - aunty main pri.. main Sanyukta ka fri.. (he stopped as Gauri started)

Before Randhir could give his proper introduction to Anju Gauri started doing the honor...
She narrated everything to Anju starting from their first meet when they were in eighth standard, then Randhir's departure and their unexpected meeting in VruShan's wedding after fourteen years...
Gauri said everything in a go and then caught her breath..
As she finished, Omkara started giving his business details and told the reason why he was staying with them.. He did copy paste of each word which he told Kishor and narrated them to Anju..
SanDhir were mere listener of them..
When Omkara was done they thought that it was the end of Randhir's so called introduction..
But the very moment Omkara stopped Kishor started..
Sandhir's eyes popped out when they heard Kishor was praising Randhir's business skills, polite, friendly and humble nature..
After a minute Randhir smiled with satisfaction as he was praised by his would be father in law..
It indicated that he was quite impressed by Randhir..
And at the same time Sanyukta felt proud as her family was impressed by her choice...
After good fifteen minutes Randhir's introduction or you can say bio data telling was done..
Randhir passed Anju a nervous smile as she was looking a bit astonished by her family's reaction..

Anju - (unmindfully nodded) okk.. Main samajh gayi Randhir kon hain, kya hain, kyun hain.. (she sat on the single seater sofa opposite of Kishor's single sites sofa)
Rupa pani lana zara.. (she commanded)
Rupa - jii..

Rupa went from there and came back in no time with a glass of water...
Anju drank that in a go and gave the glass back to her...

Sanyukta - Rupa dii aap nah jaldi se chai aur pakode bana do..
Bohot miss kiya aap ke haat ke pakode..
Aur fir aap sab pakode khate huye sunna kya kya huya tha shaadi me..
Rupa - haan bilkul.. Ruko abhi banake lati hu main.. (and she left)

(a/n Omkara, Gauri, Sanyukta and Randhir were sitting on the four sited sofa... And two one sited sofa were either sides of the four sited sofa..
Kishor was sitting on the right on i.e beside Omkara and Anju was sitting on the left on i.e beside Randhir)

Sanyukta started telling her mother about her Thailand visit..
She narrated everything skipped her and Randhir's romantic moments..
Soon an attendant came there with six cups of masala chai and onion fritters followed by Rupa who was carrying special snacks for SanDhir..
The attendant put the tray on the tea table and left the place..

Rupa - (put the tray on the tea table) yeh rahe sab ke liye chai aur pakode..
Randhir baba.. Sanyu.. Yeh lo aap dono ke favourite moong dal aur mirchi ke pakode...

Anju chocked on the first sip of the tea hearing Rupa..

Anju - (asked Rupa) Randhir ka favourite??
Sanyu ka toh samajh aata hain.. Par tumhe kaise pata Randhir ka favourite kya hain??

SanDhir along with Omkara, Gauri and Rupa got startled by Anju's query..

Sanyukta - maine bola Rupa dii ko..
Gauri - Randhir ne khud bola Rupa dii ko..
Rupa - mujhe pata tha..

Three ladies gave three different answers in unison..
Hear them Omkara facepalmed himself and Kishor scratched his head as didn't got their fast reply..
On the other hand Anju frowned dangerously at them and then gave a tough look to Randhir...
Randhir gulped seeing his angry bird would be mother in law...

Opzz.. Randhir toh bura fasa..
Ab kaise bachega Randhir..

Yeh pakode kya naya tufan layenge SanDhir ki zindegi me..

Janne ke liye padhte rahiye Awaited..
😂😂😂

Please do vote and comment..
Thank you..