PART 79

Hey lovelies..!!
I know I'm hell late.. And you all are mad at me..
I apologize for that.. I'm extremely sorry..
But I have a good news for you all..
I'm done writing the whole story..
So I'll post the rest of the parts twice a week and finish this off..
This story is very special for me..
It's my very first baby.. I love it dearly..
I'm humbly requesting you all please shower as much love and support as you can cause my baby is at it's extreme end..
I was literally crying while writing these last 7 chapters..
I'm already missing it..
I just hope you all will also give it a lot of love in it's last few days..

Happy reading..

____________________________

Sandhir didn't realized when the Sun started disappearing in the vast sea and dusk gave it's appearance..
They were totally busy enjoying with those cutie pies..
Soon a knock on the door of Sanyukta's cabin grabbed their attention..

Randhir - Ab kon aa gaya..??
(Randhir exclaimed looking at the door..)
Sanyukta - Pata nei.. Ruko main dekhti hu..
(With this she went to open the door..
There was girl formally dressed holding a big kit in her left hand standing with a smile..)
Sanyukta was confused to see her..
Sanyukta - Yes..?? (She asked her the purpose of being there..)
Girl - Mam.. I'm the beautician.. Kaya..
I'm here to do your makeup.. (That girl introduced herself..)
Sanyukta - Oh..!! Sanyukta here.. (they did a handshake..)
But makeup.. Itni jaldi??
Sanyukta enquired..
Kaya - Mam.. (Kaya started only to cut off by Randhir who was standing behind her by then..)
Randhir - Jaldi nehi, Princess..
It's 5:15 (pm) already.. You should start getting ready now..
Otherwise you will be late for your own engagement..
Aur fir meko wait karna padhega..
So you better be ready and come on time.. (and Randhir pinched her nose tip cutely making her giggle..)
Sanyukta - OK.. Don't worry I'll be there on time.." (she also pulled his cheeks..
Randhir smiled brightly..)
Randhir - (to Sanyukta) OK then.. I should be leaving now.. (to Kaya) By the way.. Randhir here.. (he too handshaked with her..)
Kaya - Nice to meet you, Sir.. (Kaya replied with a bright formal smile..)
Sanyukta - (looking at him lovingly) You too get ready..
Randhir - I will.. But usse pehle yeh dekhna padhega k 'Wives Vs. Husbands - Maha Yuddh' me kon jeeta..." (both laughed on Randhir's statement..)
Sanyukta - Kuch bhi.. (She giggled..)
Randhir - (looking at the kids) I'm taking the kids with me.. Ab toh innko sambhalne ki bari inki mummy papa ki..
(to kids) Bacchas.. Chalo..
Enough of playing..
And Randhir & baccha party left just the way they came..
Sanyukta watching their retreating figures until they disappeared on the turn of the corridor..
Then she closed the door and handed herself to kaya for next one and half hours for dolling up herself..

Kaya - Hush..!!
Finally..!!
We are done..!! (she exclaimed happily once she was done with the makeup and hair..)
Sanyukta glanced at the mirror and literally adored herself seeing her reflection on the mirror..
She was truly looking like a Princess..
Her golden lehenga, simple diamond jewelry, glowy yet simple makeup with perfectly styled open hair were making her look more breathtaking..
Randhir indeed chose best of the best things for her..
She blushed thinking about Randhir..
But soon she came out of her Randhir land by the knock on the door..
Sanyukta was about to move when Kaya stopped her..
Kaya - Mam.. You stay here.. I'm getting the door.. (and she opened the door welcoming Sanyukta's three sister in laws (Anika, Gauri and Shivanya) and the ladies of their gang...)
They all were dolled up for the engagement ceremony..
They rushed to Sanyukta the very moment they stepped inside her cabin..
They were mesmerized by Sanyukta beauty..