PART 78

Hey guys.. Here is the new chapter..
Read it and don't forget to vote and comment at the end...

ANGRY WIVES

All men of their gang were in Randhir's cabin along with Shivay, Omkara and Rittik..
And even their (Shivay, Omkara, Rittik, Rehan, Yo Yo) kids were with them..
Well not exactly with them but in the same cabin..
Babies were with Randhir on his bed..
He was kinda babysitting Pari (Daughter of Shivay and Anika, age - 5 years), Luv & Kush, Raj, Kuhu (Daughter of Omkara and Gauri, newborn), Rishi (Son of Rittik and Shivanya, newborn) and Ishani (Daughter of Ishika and Rehan, age - 5 month) as their fathers were busy enjoying a small hidden alcohol party in Randhir's room before the engagement ceremony started..
As Randhir denied to drink before the engagement, they gave the responsibilities of their kids to him..
They were laughing, joking and teasing each other while enjoying their drink and on the other hand Randhir was facing a big time trouble with the kids..
Randhir showed the exact scenario to their wives on the video call..

In no time the door of Randhir's cabin opened with a bang causing all of them to looked at the door..
And there standing their angry bird wives..
Some choked on their drink, some opened their mouth in shock and some broken pieces of snacks fell down and some swallowed whatever was in their mouth..
Randhir first looked at the ladies, then the men.. He smirked seeing their expression..

Randhir - (in mind) bohot maza aa raha tha nah meri Princess ko padesan karne me.. Ab sab maze se aapne aapne pation ki class lo..
Ishika - (gritting her teeth) what the hell is happening here??
Anika - Aaj aap sab ki behen ki engagement hain.. Aur aap sab sare arrangements theek se ho raha hain ya nehi yeh dekhne ki wajaye Randhir ke room me chupke daru pi rahe ho?? (shook her head in disbelieve)
Shivanya - Baccho ko sambhalne ki responsibility aap logon ki thi.. Par aap sab ne kya kiya sare baccho ko Randhir ko sambhal ne de diya.. Ek bar bhi nehi socha aaj uska engagement hain... At least aaj toh bechare ko padesan nah karte..
Shame on you, guys..
Gauri - Omkara jii aap bhi in sab me samil ho.. Aap se aisi umeed nehi thi..
Vidhushi - Ab sab chup kyun ho.. Kuch bolo bhi..
Pehele toh bohot baatein kar rahe the.. Hasi mazak kar rahe the.. Toh ab bolti kyun band ho gayi sabki..?? (folded her arms on her chest)