PART 74

Kuch nehi bolna mujhe...

_________________

CAR ROMANCE

Next day SanDhir got ready to go Tanya Aryan's place as they informed them that there will be a small get together in their house...
First Randhir went to Agarwal mansion and then they headed towards Tanya and Aryan's apartment together...

In the car...

Sanyukta - (clapped her hands) eee... aaj toh bohot maza aayega..
Hum sab saath honge..
Dhinkachika..
Dhinkachika.. (she chipped with a glee)
Randhir - (smiled satisfyingly seeing her happy) aur hum good news bhi denge aaj sabko... (he pulled her cheek)
Sanyukta - (eyes popped up) Haww.. Good news??
Humari toh shaadi bhi nehi huyi hain.. Fir itni jaldi good news kaise?? (she asked dramatically)
Randhir - (mentally facepalmed himself) are pagal good news se I meant humari shaadi fix hone wali baat.. Nah ki woh jo tum soch rahi ho.. (he said looked at the road)
Sanyukta - woh accha.. Tabhi toh main sochu how can I be pregnant..??
Tum toh kuch karte bhi nehi ho jisse main pregnant ho jayu... (she faked disappointment)

And the very moment Randhir stopped the car on the side of the road with a jolt and glanced sidewise bewildered...

Sanyukta - (knitted her eyebrows) kya??
Randhir - (said with a amused face) what.. What did you just say?? (he wanted to be sure whether he heard right or wrong)
Sanyukta - maine kya bola?? Kuch bhi toh nehi bola maine.. (she shrugged)
Randhir - I guess you told something like "Tum toh kuch karte bhi nehi ho jisse main pregnant ho jayu..." So someone is expecting some naughty stuffs... (his frown was long gone and a smirk took it's place)
Sanyukta - (faked giggles nervously) woh.. Toh main aise hi bol diya.. I just wanted to teaser you.. (she smiled nervously)
Randhir - (his smirk got wider) OK.. Now it's my turn..

Randhir unblocked his seat belt and leaned on her..
Sanyukta's eyes got widened in horror...
They were in the car and she had no idea about what was going in Randhir's head...
She wanted to tease him and get some fun..
But now she was cursing herself for that idea..
Surely her "Teasing Randhir Singh Shekhawat" got back fired on her...