PART 83

The final teaser part is here..
Happy reading..

______________________

Tanya - (stammering) pu..pulse nehi hain.. (she muttered fearfully giving everyone yet another shock)
And the very moment everyone rushed to Sanyukta's side...
Rehan - (kneeling beside Tanya) Aisa.. Aisa nehi ho sakta.. Tu theek se check kar..
Jignesh - Bhai sahi hain.. Dekho Sanyu ko toh ek kharoch bhi nehi aayi.. (he pointed at the unconscious Sanyukta who didn't got a single cut after falling from the staircase)
Tanya - (put her head on Sanyukta's chest in order to hear her heartbeat) Sanyu..
Iski dhadhkan chal rahi hain.. Par bohot.. Dhee.. Dheere... (she chipped after a couple of seconds)
All released there breath which was hitched in the throat..
But in no time hearing Arjun their faces lost it's colour once again..
Arjun - (pointing to Sanyukta) Khoo.. Khoon aa raha hain..
Sanyukta's ke kaan se.. Bleeding.. (he said in broken sentences)
Everyone looked at her and noticed her bleeding ears...
They gasped in shock and fear..
Tanya - (looking towards Shivay) Bhaiya..
Hospitalize karna hoga immediately..
Internal injury hain.. It can be fatal.. (she chipped shaking in fear)
Without wasting a single second Shivay took her in arms and with the help of Omkara and Rehan he get her outside...
They hopped inside the car with the unconscious Sanyukta... Omkara was on the back seat with her and Shivay and Rehan were in the front..
In all that no one noticed a soul still sitting in the altar in a hope that his bride would come there and they would get married...
Yeah... It was Randhir, who was continuously making himself believe in his cooked up lie that whatever happened a few minutes ago was just mere a imagination..
Parth - (touching Randhir's shoulder) Randhir.. Hospital chal.. Sab wahin jaa rahe hain.. (he tried to look less vulnerable in front of his friend)
Hearing him Randhir looked at him and kept staring at me with a blank expression..
Not a single emotion his face was giving away..
Parth's heart broke more witnessing Randhir's condition..
Parth - (pulled him up and made him stand on his feet) Chal abhi..
Everything will be alright.. (he muttered to convince Randhir as well as himself)
Randhir got up with the help of Parth and started walking outside like a key doll..

_________________

It had been more then six hours their families and friends were waiting outside the operation theater...
The area was under covered by a dead silence...
No one was in a condition to utter anything...
Just those salty drops were still rolling down their cheeks quietly and none was bothered to wipe them away...
They were both mentally and physically exhausted, vulnerable and shuttered...
It was after another two hours they noticed the red light outside the OT was turned off and the group of doctors attending Sanyukta came from the OT..
That was when they felt a new hope and energy gushing back to their system and they found themselves rushing to the group of doctors..
Anju - How.. How is she..?? How's my daughter, doctor..
One of the Doctors - (sighed) the haemorrhage was more life threatening than we assumed before the surgery..
Shivanya - What does it mean now?? Just tell us that Sanyukta is fine.. (she snapped at the doctors and Ritik side hugged her to calm her down)
Another Doctor - Honestly speaking.. No..
She is not fine..
The operation is successful but.. (he paused)
Anika - But..?? But kya?? (she asked fearfully)
Doctor - But she slipped into coma..
Next few hours are crucial for her.. We need to observe the vitals of her then only we can come to an conclusion..
For now we are shifting her to the ICU.. (he announced)
Next the doctors left from there leaving behind a bunch of broken people...
After they left Randhir who standing in a corner, came to them..
He wiped Renuka's tears followed by Anju's..
Randhir - (in an extremely calm voice) Aap sab jante ho nah Princess aap logon se kitna pyaar karti hain..
Zara socho jab usse pata chalega ke aap sab itna ro rahe the toh kitna bura lagega usse..
Aur rone wali baat toh hain hi nehi koi..
Itna sab kuch ho raha tha humari zindegi me back to back, ke woh tak gayi..
Aur dekho so rahi hain abhi..
Nind puri hote hi uth jayegi meri Princess.. Fir hume shaadi bhi toh karni hain.. (he smiled)
They broke more seeing Randhir's pain latched smiley face..
But decided not to speak or be negative and have faith in his faith..
Thus all rubbing away their tears and try to smile a little..