PART 15

Last chappy pe pata chala mujhe no-one missed my ff.. Sirf serenatnk  ne miss kiya..
I'm sad...

And another thing guys please comment.. Other wise I wouldn't be able to know what you are thinking about it.. Please say something yaar..
Accha laga.. Bura laga.. Jo bhi laga bolo toh sahi..
Please guys comment and let me know about your views..

I'm Extremely Sorry Aunty

After the tiring event is was time to go back their respective home

SanDhir were in the bus with other students..

Sanyukta - suno tum nah acche se rest kar lena.. Aur please haat mat hilana zyada..
Okk.. Bye..
Randhir - (said a bit loudly as Sanyukta went towards the door of the bus to got down) okk.. Don't worry.. And you too take care...
Sanyukta - (from the road) Yup..

Sanyukta press the door bell and the maid open the door..
[a/n Kishor Agarwal (Sanyukta's father) is the MD of Agarwal Automobiles and Anjaali Agarwal (Sanyukta's mother) is a doctor by profession so both of them mostly stay out.. And the maid takes care of Sanyukta]

Sanyukta smiled at her and entered into her house.. And sat on the sofa with a thud..

Rupa (maid) - yeh loo baby.. (handed her a glass of lassi) jaldi se pura pilo..
Sanyukta - haan dii.. (started drinking it)
Rupa - meri baby aaj bohot thak gayi hain nah.. (caressed her hair)
Sanyukta - haan dii.. Bohotttttt thak gayi huu..
Rupa - koi nehi.. Fresh ho jao.. Fir kuch khake soo lo thodi der.. (went to the kitchen)

Sanyukta came to her room took her clothes went to take a good shower...
After haft an hour she came to the dinning area all fresh..

Sanyukta - Rupa dii bhuki lagi Mujhe.. Khana doo nah.. (she said sitting on the chair)
Rupa - baby bas pach minute... (yelled from the kitchen)
Sanyukta - Okk..

She then took her phone and saw lots of new SMS were there..
She opened the inbox and saw all the members of her gang sent her same SMS
"eat something then sleep for some time.."
(a/n Randhir didn't msg her)
Sanyukta felt blessed to have such amazing people in her life...
Because of their love and care she never missed her parents that much...

Sanyukta's thought was broke by the sound which was created when Rupa put the plat full of poha before her...