Part 7

Hey guys.. I'm back with a new chappy..
I know last chappy was bekar..
But hope you will like this one..
Another thing.. Guys please try
STOLEN PEACE  BY  QueenBee0811
And
LETS FORGET THE PAST  BY  sandhir4eva

Assistant

After the assembly Sanyukta was coming towards the classroom when Vardhaan sir (a/n head of sports department) called Sanyukta from behind... As Sanyukta turned around and wished him good morning he mouthed
Vardhaan Sir: Sanyukta as Principal said there will be sports day in next two weeks.. I want you to supervise the event as a representative of student body... All teachers and even me also have noticed that how you handled you other responsibilities in previous years..so we decided to give the major responsibilities of this event to you.. Are you fine with it??
Sanyukta:(she got overwhelmed) fine... I will be honored to take the responsibility.. Thank you sir... Thank you so much
Vardhaan Sir: (smiled at her) no need of Thanksgiving.. You are capable that's why you are selected..

Saying this Vardhaan sir turned to leave but again turned to face Sanyukta and mouthed..
Vardhaan Sir: oh.. One more thing Sanyukta..
Sanyukta: yes sir..
Vardhaan Sir: wo kaam bohot sara hai toh tumhe koi assist karega... Aur waise bhi tum zyaada pressure logi toh tumhare friends aur seniors tumhe bilkul bhi kaam nehi karne dende..
Sanyukta: (chuckled) okk Sir as you wish..
Vardhaan Sir: OK then attendance checking ke baad come to the sports room.. I'll explain you every thing..

After giving attendance Sanyukta came to the sports room and what she saw there irked her...

Yes... It was Randhir was standing at the threshold of sports room as Vardhaan sir wasn't there..

Sanyukta came to him and chipped..
Sanyukta: tummm.. (a bit loud) tum kya kar rahe ho yaha.. Haa??
Randhir: are nehi.. Suno toh.. Mai.. (cut in between)
Sanyukta: kya sunu main?? Oh toh tum class bank kar rahe ho.. Ruko abhi jake tumhara complain karti huu..

But before she could go and complain about Randhir.. She heard Vardhaan Sir's voice..
Vardhaan Sir : so you both are here.. Good.. Come inside..

Both went inside together.. But Sanyukta with confusion and Randhir with happiness
E

ntered into the room after Vardhaan sir..

Vardhaan Sir : so... as I have told you someone is gonna assist you for this event..
That someone is Randhir..
Sanyukta: but sir he is a new comer and he just has finished only one month here.. How will he... (cut in between)
Vardhaan Sir : time doesn't matter Sanyukta.. What's matter that's dedication.. And he has dedications towards this School in just one month..
Sanyukta: but sir.. It's okay.. I can manage on my own..
Vardhaan Sir : it's final Sanyukta that Randhir will be your assistant for the event.. Let get started with the plans

Sanyukta sighed heavily as she knew there was no meaning of disagreements.. So she just followed Vardhaan sir..

Where Randhir was just chuckling by seeing the various attempt of  Sanyukta to make agree Vardhaar sir with her point

Later Vardhaan sir explained them everything and made them understand everything...

After the discussion Vardhaan Sir asked them to leave and do their works...

Before leaving Randhir mouthed..
Randhir: don't worry sir we won't disappoint you.. And we'll make a good team...(placing his hand on her shoulder and eyeing her) Hai nah Sanyuu...
For this he received a hard glare from Sanyukta...

Vardhaan Sir: interesting... Very interesting..

Returning from there.. Sanyukta pointed her index finger to Randhir and chipped angrily
Sanyukta: don't you dare to touch me...
Randhir: wo..wo..wo.... Easy PRINCESS
she just glared at him.. And in next second Randhir was heading towards the classroom...

But seeing his retreating figure some idea popped in her head.. And she called Randhir by his name not by 'gadha' 'kamina' 'jerk' for the first time that too sweetly..

So what's going in her mind...
Think.. Think..
Okk.. Bbye for now..
Do votes and comments..
Thank you...