PART 66

You all are angry on me nah..
I know.. 😢
But I'm helpless..
First I was unwell and then my shitty college started..
Issiliye update nehi kar paa rahi... 😭😭😭
Please maaf kardo.. _/\_ _/\_ _/\_
And again I'm apologizing..
Cause it's a very small update..
Sorry free time me itna hi type kar payi..

ANJU DROPPED A BOMB

After one week..

It was dinner time and everyone was sitting on the dining table..
SanDhir were sitting on the right side of Kishore and Anju, Gauri and Omkara were on his left..
Rupa was serving them..
They were having their dinner with some light chitchat..

Sanyukta - bhabi.. Hum nah baby ke room ke two walls pink aur two walls blue karwa lete hain..
Fir ladka ho ya ladki koi problem nehi.. (Sanyukta suggested grinningly)
Gauri - haan.. Yeh toh sahi kaha Sanyu ne.. (she smiled brightly)
Sanyukta - I'm always righ.. (rest of her words died in her throat as she felt cold rough fingertips of foot trailing up and down sensually on the lower part of her leg)

Sanyukta glared at him but Randhir was having his food silently fixing his gaze on the plate..
A mischievous glint was adoring his eyes..
He was pretending to be innocent..
But he kept doing his not so innocent act and he was enjoying Sanyukta's helpless and angry expressions by the corner of his eyes..
Finding no other option to stop him, Sanyukta put her left palm on his thigh and pinched lightly..
And that was it..
Randhir grabbed her palm tightly with his left one caused Sanyukta to widened her eyes in shock..
This expression of Sanyukta got noticed by Anju and she looked at her narrowing her brows..

Anju - kya huya tujhe??  Sab thik hain nah..??
Sanyukta - haan mamma.. I'm fine..
Woh bas mirchi khaa li maine.. (she flashed a nervous grin)
Anju - dhyan se kaam kiya kar..
Pata nehi aaj kal kahan dhyan rehta hain tera.. (she eyed Randhir)
Aur yeh dant (teeth) dikhana bandh kar aur khaa chup chap..
Sanyukta - jii.. (she again grinned)

In this while Sanyukta kept trying to take her hand back but Randhir's grip was too tight..
He was caressing her palm with his thumb and his fingertips were busy loving his Princess's slender leg..
Sanyukta - (gritted her teeth and murmured slowly) pagal ho gaye ho kya.. Chodo mujhe..
Koi dekhi lega toh musibat ho jayegi.. (said not looking at him)
Randhir - chudwalo... (he winked at her)