PART 68

Black Coffee ke second episode ka teaser dekha??
Nehi dekha toh watch it ASAP..
It's hot.. 🔥 🔥 🔥

NEW PERSON

It was 11 in the morning and all Randhir could see was Anju running here and there, checking everything personally and scolding the servants for any kinda carelessness..
Anyone could get by seeing Anju that she was hell excited and happy for the meeting with Mishra family..
She wanted all the arrangements to be perfect..
Randhir sighed sadly..
He knew that it was just a meeting..
His Princess would be his only no matter what..
But still the mere thought of Sanyukta's marriage with someone else sent chills through his whole body..
He found difficulty in breathing..
Now it was getting enough for him..
Randhir - (in mind) God.. Now it's enough..
Main yeh sab aur nehi dekh sakta..
Meri Princess ko dekhne ladke wale aa rahe hain aur main yahan baithke unke swagat ki taiyari hote huye dekh raha hu..
Aisa chalta raha toh main pagal hi ho jayunga..
It's better ke main aapne room me hi rahu pura din.. (he groaned in frustration)

And he turned to leave but as he turned he got collided into Sanyukta..
Randhir - (worriedly) sorry sorry.. Maine dekha nehi..
Tum thik ho nah??
Sanyukta - haan babba.. I'm absolutely fine..
But tum jaa kahan rahe the??
Randhir - woh.. Main room me jaa raha tha.. (said slowly)
Sanyukta - (looked at her mother and then Randhir) these preparations and all are getting on your nerves nah?? (asked sadly)
Randhir - it's ok.. (looked back) see your mom is happy..
Sanyukta - she will be happiest on our wedding day Randhir.. (she squeezed his palm in assurance)
Randhir - hmm.. I really wish the same..
Sanyukta - she will be.. Trust me..
Randhir - I trust you..

_________________

With Anju's excitement, SanDhir's sadness and Omakara, Gauri, Rupa's worry the hours rolled on..
And Talking about Kishor.. Well.. No one was able to guess what was going in his mind as he wasn't showing any emotion regrading this meeting..
Finally it was the time for Mishra family to come..
Anju was sitting in the hall all excited and nervous..
Kishor and Omakara were accompanying her..
Gauri and Rupa were in Sanyukta room with her and silently praying to cancel the meeting..
But Sanyukta was all confident and strong..
Her love was her biggest strength.. And when her love was with her, she knew everything would be alright..

Sanyukta - Randhir aapne room me hi hain nah..?? (she asked looking at them)
Rupa - haan.. Aapne room me hi hain woh..
Gauri - aur waise bhi it's better ki Randhir aapne room me hi rahe..
Niche gaya toh ladke walon ko dekhke aur zyada upset ho jayega..
Sanyukta - Pata hain bhabi..
Issiliye pucha..

With in a few minutes all jumped up from their places as the sound of the doorbell echoed in the whole mansion..
Anju - (excitedly) woh log aa gaye.. Chalo..
Kishor - over excited mat ho tum Anju.. (he said without showing any emotion)
Anju - jii.. Main darwaja kholti hu..
Omkara - umm.. Aap rukiye choti maa..
Main jake kholta hu..

(a/n the main door of Agarwal Mansion isn't vissible from the hall)
Omkara silently prayed something and opened the door shutting his eyes tightly..
Next a huge smile got spread on his tensed face as he opened his eyes and his gaze landed on the person standing at the doorstep..
The person also smirked seeing Omkara's relaxed face..
Omkara - Thank god.. It's you..
Main toh dar hi gaya tha.. Socha woh Mishra family aayi hain..
Par ab mujhe koi dar nehi..
I know you will make everything alright..
Come.. (he leaded the person inside)

Omkara reached hall smilingly with the person..
Choti maa.. Chote papa.. Dekhiye kon aaya hain..
Anju - tum..?? Aise achanak se?? (she was a bit shocked seeing the person)
Person - haan.. Main.. Kyun aap kissi aur ko expect kar rahi thi?? (touched Kishor's feet followed by Anju's for blessing)
Anju - (smilingly put her palm on his head) hamesaaa..khush raho.. Woh actually aaj Sanyu ko dekhne ladke wale aa rahe hain toh I thought ke woh log aaye hain..
Woh Mishra jii hain nah.. Unki family.. (she said)
Person - nehi.. Sanyukta ko dekhne Mishra jii ki family nehi aa rahi.. (informed in a polite yet firm voice)
Anju - (shockingly)  kya??? Par kyun..??

So.. How is this new person??
Guess karo.. 😂😂

And if any of you wanna know me better then please do read "Crazy Talks - a sneak peek of SanDhir writers"
It have my iv as well as other writers'..
Link is in my bio..

Do vote and comment
Thank you..