PART 81

Here starts the 3rd and final phase of this story..
Enjoy..

______________________

4 years later..

A guy pushed the door and went inside the room...
His right hand was on his back holding and hiding a beautiful bouquet of flowers..
The Guy - Hey beautiful..!! How are you?? (he chipped with a huge smile on his face coming towards her and stood beside the bed were she was) Sorry..!! I know I'm late..
Please gussa mat hona.. (he pouted cutely)
See I've brought your favorite flowers.. (he showed her the flowers excitedly..)
Aur abhi main inn flowers ko rekh deta hu yahan.. (he turned to the nightstand and collected the dry flowers from the flower vase and dumped them in the trash cane..)
You know today a lot of things happened.. (he was speaking while arranging the fresh flowers in the vase..)
Bhai and I finally cracked that Malaysia wali deal.. But you don't worry.. I'll not go to Malaysia for any business purpose.. If anyone will be required there, then bhai will go..
(looked at her and said next) and now the most important news of the day.. Kaustuki is pregnant.. OMG..!! I can't believe this.. I know even you aren't able to believe this as well nah?? God..!! This is such a great news.. I'm super happy for them.. (he chipped excitedly and resume his work of arranging the flowers..)
Aur pata hain Vidhushi ki baby shower ki baat chal rahi hain..
Kitna maza aayega nah..
Abhi kuch hi dino pehle hi Yo Yo bhai aur Shanaya bhabhi ko fir se twins baby huye.. Woh bhi twins baby girls...
And Tanya didu aur Aryan bhaiyu ko baby boy..
Aur ab kuch mahino me aur do (2) babies will join our group...
Isn't it amazi... (he stopped in mid way as someone touched his shoulder softly)

He turned and saw a lady standing in front of him with red moist eyes..
Lady - Randhir.. (her voice cracked) Bas..
Ab chup ho jayo.. (she muttered in extremely low a soft voice with tears rolling down her cheeks)
Nehi degi woh koi bhi jawab..
Nah tumhe.. Nah mujhe.. Aur nah hi kissi aur ko..
Kyun har roz yeh sab karte ho..?? Kyun itna hurt karte ho khud ko..?? (by then she started sobbing hard)
Randhir - (worriedly) Hey.. Hey..!! Vidhushi.. (made her sit on the stool beside the bed and himself sat on his knees in front of her) Stop crying babba.. See it's not good for you and baby..
Mera nephew or niece jo bhi yeh nah tumhare ander uspe bura affect padhega..
So dare you cry... (he faked strictness and stood up)
Here.. (handed her a glass of water from the nightstand) Pani pi lo thoda.. (he wiped her tears away while she was drinking water)
Vidhushi had calmed down then... She handed the glass back to Randhir and kept staring at him..
Randhir - (chuckled) What?? Aise kya dekh rahi ho..
Has I grown horns on my head??
Vidhushi - (spoke in no nonsense tone) I know your condition, Ron..
We all know..
So just stop faking that you are alright..
And nothing happened at all.. Everything is fine.. When in reality you are not OK.. Not at all...
(softened her voice) Each of us know how difficult life is for you..
How much broken and miserable you feel looking at her..
Trust me, Ron.. Even we feel the same way every time we see her..
But at least we share our pain with each other..
We cry.. We don't pretend to be normal when we are vulnerable..
It's been four years, Ron..
Let go your pain.. Share with us or with your family.. Let your tears to fall freely when your inside is scorching in pain and helplessness.. (her voice cracked at the end)
Char (4) saal beet chuka hain, Ron..
Char (4) saal se Sanyu.. (Randhir didn't let her finish the sentence and himself completed it according to his choice)

Randhir - (sat on the bed beside Sanyukta's lying figure) Sanyukta so rahi hain.. Char (4) saal se woh bas so hi rahi hain..
(spoke to Sanyukta while caressing her hair) You are such a sleepy head, Princess..
My sleeping beauty.. (he kept looking at her with so much adoration..)
Vidhushi - Sleeping Beauty bhi aapne Prince ke ek kiss se jag gayi thi.. Fir Sanyu kyun nehi jag rahi..??
Hmm?? Tell me?? (her voice was coated with pain)
Randhir - (still looking at Sanyukta) Cause she is tired, Vidhushi.. Arch tired..
Akhir Princess ne mere liye chauda (14) saal intezar ki.. Choti baat thodi hain??
Thakk gayi hain bechari... Toh araam kar rahi hain bas.. (his voice was soft)
Vidhushi - (her eyes welled up seeing Randhir) You know what you are insane, Randhir..
(spoke faking anger while looking at Sanyukta) Aur tu.. Tu inti selfish aur lazy kaise ban sakti hain haan??
Dikh nehi raha tujhe hum sab ki halat..??
Aur kitna sona hain teko...??
Randhir - (offended) Hey.. Dare you talk to her like this..
Princess hain woh.. Jo bhi uski marzi hogi woh yahi karegi...
(again looked at her) Don't take her seriously, Princess..
Kuch bhi bolti rehti hain yeh.. You know nah mood swings during pregnancy and all.. Parth ka bhi bura haal bana chuki hain yeh..
You take your time... Acche se so lo tum..
Fir jab nind puri ho jaye tab uth jana..
OK.. (and he kissed her forehead)

Vidhushi had nothing to say..
Well actually she had but still she chose to be silent as she knew there was no use of saying anything to Randhir..
He wouldn't just listen to anyone..
Since past four years Randhir was like that only...
That dreadful incident on their wedding day changed everything in an instant..
When Randhir wasn't in India their group always felt incomplete..
But this time the group lost it's soul..
Nothing was same like before..
It seemed like all were living their life for the sake of living only..
They were doing everything which a normal person should do, but there life lacked excitement and enthusiasm..
And about Randhir.. Well he had only three things in his life - His Princess, Their family and friends and work..
While taking care of Sanyukta he many time forgot even his body needs care and rest..
But if only he cared about him and his health..
Initially everyone used to try to make him understand that he should take care of himself as well..
But gradually they accepted their defeat in front of his stubbornness...
In those four years Randhir used to come to Sanyukta each day without any fail and talk to her for hours sitting beside her and gripping her palm in his as if she would just wake up from her years long slumber and reply him...
But alas..!!
That never happened..
Silence was the only thing he used to get in return..
But in all those things Randhir never lost his hope..
His love and faith in his love was rigid..

Thanks for reading..