PART 57

Hey guys..
Please try my new story "The Dark Nights"..
Prologue is already posted..
hope you'll like it...
here is the new chappy..

Warning : this part contents some make out scenes...
Skip it if you are uncomfortable..

Happy reading..

SANDHIR'S HOT ROMANCE

Sanyukta came to the dressing table and put the haldi bowl there..
She stood in front of it so that Randhir couldn't see it..

Sanyukta - Randhir.. (called him softly)
Randhir - yes Princess.. (he turned to her)
Sanyukta - yahan aayo.. (she gestured him to come near her)
Randhir - (came close to her and stood in front of her) bolo..

Sanyukta didn't say anything.. She just loosely held the fabric of Randhir's waist coat and brushed her lips on his..
For a second he was taken aback.. But he composed himself and caged her protectively in his arms..

Randhir - (he murmured keeping his lips on her) so my Princess wants kisses..??

In return Sanyukta lower her lashes shyly but Randhir made her look at him holding her chin..

Randhir - I love you...
Sanyukta - I love you too Rand...

Her sentence remained incomplete as Randhir sealed her lips with her..
After sucking her lips softly for two to three minutes he gently pushed her to the wall beside the dressing table and again started kissing her..
This was not a soft one like previous one..
It was a utter passioned kiss..
And Randhir was giving a tough time to Sanyukta to match his speed..
Initially Sanyukta tried to dominate him but Randhir was in no mood to let her dominate..
Hence Sanyukta gave up..

Sanyukta - (in mind while kissing) kya kar rahi hain Sanyu.. Tu yahan Randhir ko dominate karne nehi balki usse haldi lagane aayi hain.. So just concentrate on your plan..

And next Sanyukta stretched her right hand till the haldi bowl kept on the dressing table (the dressing table was on their right side) and dipped her fingers in it...

Slowly Sanyukta cupped Randhir's cheek with her haldi coated palm and started massaging his cheek and nape..
Randhir did feel something cold on his neck and cheek but he didn't paid much attention thinking that it would be Sanyukta's palm..

Sanyukta repeated the same thing for another two times and by now Randhir's left cheek and neck was totally coated by haldi...
He was so engrossed in kissing her that he failed to notice what his mischief Princess did..
Sanyukta's massage was provoking Randhir to deepen the kiss..
And without thinking much he did the same..