PART 44

Yeh lo update lalchiyon... 😂😂

Aur meko pehle batayo ke 45 votes bhi nehi aate the, par previous chappy me almost 70 votes kaise aa gaye?? 😱😱
Aisa kya tha usme.. Haan??
Honestly I'm shocked + overwhelmed by your response..
Thank you so much everyone who voted and commented on previous part...

Now read this one..
Well some of you guessed right about Shivanya and Raj.. 😉

Mr. SHEKHAWAT

Next morning Sanyukta's slumber broke by the sun rays which were coming through the glass window..
She opened her eyes with great difficulty as they were burning due to crying..
She held her aching head in between her palms and sat on floor..
And then she felt a sharp pain on her back because of the uncomfortable position in which she was last night..

Sanyukta - (to herself) get up Sanyukta..
Jo bhi huya kal woh teri personal issues the..
Uske liye tu aapne kaam ko nazarandaz nehi kar sakti..
waise bhi 14 years.. 14 years ho gaya hain..
Aur sab teri tarha emotional fool toh nehi hote nah.. Jo bin baat ke wait karta rahe..
Aur toh aur hum sirf friends the school me..

"nahh.. You guys were bestest friends" that someone's voice popped up from nowhere..

Whatever.. But it was limited to friends only...
Koi commitment toh nehi tha nah hum.. Umm mere aur Randhir ke bich..
So he was free to do anything..
Jo kiya bhi usne.. He got married and now he is the father of a cutie pie and a unborn baby..

"but he himself said nah that WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER" that someone's voice cringed...

But this time Sanyukta ignored it completely and went to washroom to get ready for her work..
After almost thirty minutes a utterly professional Sanyukta stepped out from the washroom wearing a simple white anarkali suit with golden boarder...

Sanyukta was brushing her hair which she heard the message tone of her phone..
She took her phone and saw a message of Sahil..

"hey didu..
Kaisi ho aap?? Sorry kal conference call attend nehi kar paya..
Aur wedding planning ka kaam kaisa chal raha hain...
Jaldiiiiiiii se yeh shaadi finish karo aur fir humare Randhir bhai ko dhundo..
I know aap zaroor dhund loge Randhir bhai ko..."

Sanyukta read Sahil's message and chuckled sadly...

Sanyukta - Randhir toh mil gaya Sahil.. Par woh Randhir humara Randhir nehi hain...
(sighed) God knows tum sab ko yeh baat kaise batayungi main India wapis aake...