PART 85

Here is last chapter guys..
I can't believe my ending this..
It's my baby.. My very first baby..
And it will always have the most special book for me.. I can never forget it..
I'm literally in tears now..
Thank you so much for all the support and love you all showered on it..
I'm truly thankful to each one of you..
I love you so much guys..
I never thought I would be able to make it this far..
But your love and encouragement did everything..
It's not just a mere story for me..
A hell lot of emotions are tangled with..
And the best part is a got you because of it..
You guys are the best..
OK.. Now I won't bore you guys further..

Read it.. And enjoy..

Happy reading...

_____________________

Six months passed by since Sanyukta gain her consciousness..
Initially she used to find difficulty in moving her limbs..
But with the help of medical care and support of her both families and friends she recovered in the speed of light..
Even her lean and weak body transformed back to it's original form in no time because of her four mothers' (Anju, Renuka, Maya and Rupa) care and 'desi ghee se banaya huya khana'...

The Agarwal mainson was yet again decorated like a bride..
It was the wedding ceremony of their Princess...
Everything was same like before..
No one left a single chance to make the day special for SanDhir..
All were happy and joyful..
Then at a certain point of time it felt like history was going to repeat itself as the priest asked Anju to call the bride when Randhir was done with the rituals the priest asked him to perform..
Sanyukta was ascending the staircase like she did last time and all of a sudden Randhir's heart started beating at an abnormal pace..
Sanyukta looked at him and blushed..
And that was it..
The hall heard a loud yell and shifted their gaze from the bride to the source of the yell..
That was when they saw Randhir standing at his place with a fearful expression..
Randhir - (looking at Sanyukta) Don't.. Don't move.. (he instructed)
Everyone was confused by the sudden change in Randhir's behavior...
He was about to get down from the altar when priest stopped him..
Priest - Beta aise shaadi ke mandap se uthna apsagun hota hain..
Randhir - (turned to the priest) Pichli baar main yahin beitha raha pandit jii..
Aur main lagbhag (almost) aapni zindegi khone chala tha..
Iss baar main wahi galti doobara nehi dohrayunga.. (and he got down from the altar)
Sanyukta narrowed her eyes in confusion as she found Randhir approaching her..
Sanyukta - What are you up to, Randhir.. (she asked Randhir when he was standing in front the her)
But instead of replying her, he just picked her in his arms in the bridal style..
Sanyukta widened her eyes by his sudden action..
She was embarrassed..
Sanyukta - What the hell is this.. Put me done.. Sab dekh rahe hain.. (she struggled in his hold)
Randhir - (Enough loud for everyone to hear his voice) Not a chance, Princess..
I don't trust your walking skills..
And I don't give a damn what other's thinking about us..
I just know one thing.. YOU ARE MY LIFELINE.. and I can't afford to let the history repeats itself.. (saying that he came downstairs and went to altar holding Sanyukta in his arms..)
Everyone was in awe witnessing Randhir's love and care for Sanyukta..
And Sanyukta hid herself in his arms feeling shy and self conscious...