PART 16

Here is the next chappy guys... Read it and please let me know your views on this ff..

Happy reading..

MONKEY DANCE

Sanyukta woke up around 8:00pm and studied for sometime..
Later she had her dinner with her parents..
Well three of them spend time together on dinning table only...

After dinner Sanyukta wished them good night and went to her room... She grabbed her phone and saw message notification..
She hurriedly unlocked the phone and opened the inbox

"I'm fine.. It's not paining much and I had my dinner.. Stop worrying about me and sleep well..

Good night.. Sweet dreams"

Sanyukta smiled after reading Randhir's SMS.. She put the phone on charging and went to the loo to change herself in night dress...

Sanyukta came out from the loo hurriedly hearing the ring tone of the phone...
She quickly received the call...

Sanyukta - Haan.. Ishika didu bolo..
Ishika - __________________________
Sanyukta - par didu.. Sabko pata hain nah iske bare me..
Ishika - haan babba sanyu.. Sabko pata hain.. Aur sab ne mil kar hi plan kiya hai..
Sanyukta - Okk.. Then I'm in..
Ishika - that's like my baby.. Good night..
Sanyukta - good night diduu..

---------------------------------------------------------------

At Shekhawat Mansion

Renuka - haan.. Haan.. Rukoo.. Aa rahi hoo.. (she ran towards the main door after hearing the door bell..and she opened the door)

"SURPRISEEEEE...." (all chipped in unison)

Yeah.. Right.. The whole gang of SanDhir was standing at the threshold...

Renuka - (was totally shocked) beta.. Aap sab...
Parth - haan aunty hum sab..
Tanya - namaste aunty jii.. Hum sab Randhir ke dost aur seniors hai..
Renuka - Ohh.. Accha.. Are andar aayo nah beta.. (she welcome them wholeheartedly and asked them to take their seats..) Beta aap sab me se sanyuk.. (cut off in middle)
Yo Yo - are aunty jii.. Yeh rahi Humari rajkumari jii.. (putting his hand on her head) I mean Sanyukta.. (Sanyukta smiled at her)
Renuka - (went to her and pecked her forehead) kaisi ho beta..??
Sanyukta - (she grinned at her loving gesture) main thi... (she didn't complete her sentence as all of them heard a loud Shrill