PART 82

Here is the new chapter..
Enjoy..

______________________

It was 1 in the morning when Randhir entered in his home using spear key..
Everyone was asleep by then..
Actually he didn't like to stay in his room as that was the place where loneliness and vulnerability used to gulp him...
That's the reason he either worked day and night or stay with Sanyukta and their families..
Randhir was about to hobble up stairs when he hear Shivanya's soft voice..
Shivanya - Randhir..
Dinner karlo.. I'm reheating the food.. (and she went to refrigerator to take out the dinner)
Randhir didn't argue with her and quietly followed Shivanya till the kitchen where she was warming the food in microwave..
Shivanya smiled at him which he returned with a fake one..
Shivanya could easily differentiate between his real smile and the fake one..
But she was helpless.. Even if she wanted that fake smile to get replaced by a genuine one, then even she couldn't do anything for that...
Only his Princess had the power of bringing back the old Randhir...
The beep of the microwave broke her reverie and she hurriedly arranged the plate for him..

Shivanya - (Handed him the plate) Here.. (Randhir took the plate and had a tiny morsel..)
Ron.. Plate idhar do.. (a couple of minutes later she snatched the plate from Randhir as instead of eating, he was playing with the food mostly)
Main khila deti hu... Warna tumhare khana khatam karte karte subha ho jayega.. (and she held a morsel near his lips)
Randhir - Iski kya zaroorat hain?? Main khud khaa lunga.. (he stretched his hand to take the plate back)
Shivanya - (Slapped his hand) Sit quietly, chew and gulp..
Dare you argue with me.. (she glared hard and immediately Randhir backed of)
Randhir - (after some time) Pura din ghar ka kaam karti hoo.. Do (2) do (2) khurafati baccho ko sambhalti ho.. Aur fir mere liye der raat tak jagti rehti ho..
Mat kiya karo yaar.. I'm fine.. Main kar sakta hu yeh sab aapne aap..
Tum jaga mat karo mere liye..
I know you are our superwoman but still you need rest, you need proper sleep..
Shivanya - Are it's okay.. Chill..
Puri zindegi thodi main karne wali hu yeh sab...
Ek bar bas Sanyukta ghar aa jaye.. Fir wahi karegi sab kaam.. In fact mere khurafati baccho ko bhi wahi sambhalegi..
Fir toh meri aish hain... (she smiled brightly)
Aur pata hain meko nah vibes aa rahe hain ki mujhe bohot jaldi hi inn sab kaamo se chutkara milne wala hain... (putting the empty plate aside she ruffled Randhir's hair)
Randhir immediately hugged her as tight as he could and chipped numerous thank you-s for her kind and positive words..
Randhir - Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you so much.. Yeh baatein bohot maaine rakhti hain mere liye...
Thanks mere bharose pe bharosa karne ke liye k Sanyukta theek ho jayegi.. (he said in a cracked voice..)
Shivanya - (caressing his head) Pagal..!!
We trust you, Ron.. We trust in your love..
Sanyu will be fine sooner than soon..
Ab chalo.. Room me aapne aur rest karlo..
Please do sleep for sometime.. (she broke the hug and spoke cupping his face)
Randhir - (nodded slowly) hmm.. (he hummed and Shivanya passed him a tender smile)
Shivanya - Good night..
Randhir - (got up from the chair) Good night... (and he headed towards his bedroom..)

Randhir went in his bedroom and grabbing his casuals he entered into the washroom..
He stood under the shower and the cold water soothed his tired and aching muscle..
But what about his soul??
Was there anything which could soothe his aching soul??
The answer was no..
Every night he closed his eyes in a hope that when he would open them, he would find a giggling Sanyukta in front of him looking at him with her love filled orbs and tell him that it was all a mere nightmare..
Since four years it was his ritual..
But alas..!! whenever he used to close his eyes only that horrifying incident used to flash in front of his eyes making him tremble in fear..
Even that night was nothing exceptional..
Like every other night he closed his eyes and that terrible incident started playing in front of his closed eyes like some recorded video..

Flashback

Randhir was drawn in her beauty..
She once glanced at Randhir and found him staring at her..
A deep shade of crimson hue crept on her already heated cheeks under his intense gaze..
Sanyukta again looked at him and come down holding her gaze with his...
Randhir's eyes were soft.. They were looking at her with a lot of adoration and that idiotic smile on his lips never faded...
But suddenly in a blink of an eye that smile vanished.. His face got ashen and eyes popped out from the socket...
He felt like his blood pumping organ had stopped doing it's function..
He couldn't breathe and even his body felt numb.. totally numb as he witnessed his love losing her balance and rolling down from the staircase..
All those things happened in a split of seconds that nobody got the chance to react..
And when their brain processed with the happenings it was too late..
Sanyukta was already lying on the flower covered floor, unconscious..
Their family and friends got paralyzed witnessing her lying lifeless..
Didn't know for how long they were rooted at their places with trembling limbs..
They got their senses back when the wobbly voice of Raj who ran for the rescue of his aunt hit their eardrums..
Raj - (while shaking Sanyukta) Plincess (Princess) tachii (chachi).. Plincess (Princess) tachii (chachi)..
Aap gil (gir) gayi..?? Tot (Chot) lagi tya (kya) aapko..??
Aap cho (so) tyu (kyun) lahe (rahe) ho yahan..
Uto (utho) nah aap.. (he pull her hand in order to make her sit)
Mommy.. Daddy.. (he ran towards Shivanya and Ritik as his attempt was failed)
Detho (dekho) nah.. Plincess (Princess) tachii (chachi) gil (gir) gayi.. Aur abhi cho (so) lahi (rahi) hain..
Meko dekhna hain taadhi (shaadi)..
Utayo (uthayo) nah unne (inhe)... (he pulled his parents' hand which helped them to come back from the shock)
Ritik - (murmured) Sanyukta...
Sanyuktaaa.. (he screamed and rushed to Sanyukta)

Shivanya too followed her husband making Raj stand in a side...
Both shook her and patted her cheek..
But she was still the same..
Ritik - (looking at Anju) aunty.. Jaldi aayiye.. Dekhiye nah Sanyu ko..
Anju - (taking back steps) n..ne..ne..nehi..
Ma..main nehi.. Mere se nehi hoga.. (she fell on the floor with a thud..)
Shivay - (fixing his gaze on his sister) Ta..Tanya.. Go.. And check her..
Tanya - (crying) bhaiya.. Main nehi.. (she stopped in middle as she felt someone was dragging her down by holding her elbow)
Omkara - (let go of Tanya's hand once they were standing beside Sanyukta) Check karo isse.. Now.. (he commanded)
Tanya sat beside Sanyukta and held her wrist was her shaky hand to check the pulse..
She checked once and frowned..
Taking a deep breath and wiping her tears she again checked her pulse..
...and her face became more pale..
Tanya - (stammering) pu..pulse nehi hain.. (she muttered fearfully giving everyone yet another shock)

Thanks for reading..