PART 56

New SanDhir short story is on the way guys..
Will post it on 1st August..

This chappy is dedicated to the birthday girl 28vidushi
Happiee Birthday vidu..
May your all wishes get fulfilled..
Stay happy and blessed.. Love you 😘

HALDI CEREMONY

Finally D-day of VruShan's life arrived..
Their wedding day..
The joy and excitement was flowing in the air..
Everyone was busy checking the preparations for the last time..
The Haldi ceremony was about to start..
All preparations were to the point.. Simply perfect..
Well.. It's Sanyukta's signature style to do everything in a perfect way..
She did all arrangements before only as she didn't want to miss any chance to enjoy this wedding..
After all because of this wedding she came all the way to Thailand from India.. And got her happiness, her life, her Randhir back..
And even in these ten days this gang became her own..
So how could she miss her friends' marriage..

(Sanyukta's attire)

(Sanyukta's attire)

(Randhir's attire)

VruShan were made to sit in the lawn, their Haldi function would take place there only..
A thin, almost transparent fabric was hanging between Vrushika and Shantanu..
All family members and friends were gathered in front of them are the Shantanu's aunt started applying turmeric and sandal wood paste on Shantanu followed by his mother and other ladies..
And every now and then Shantanu was giggling feeling ticklish because of their touch..

When they were done applying paste on Shantanu, they handed the bowl to Vrushika's family..
They also did the same..
After family members it was VruShan's friends' turn to apply the paste on them...