PART 58

Previous chapter accha nehi laga kya aap sab ko??
Itne kam votes.. 😭😭😭
Baat nehi karni mujhe kissise..

LAST NIGHT TALKS

Evening all dolled up in their gorgeous and elegant outfits for the marriage..
And talking about Sanyukta.. Well.. Her face was glowing without a pinch of makeup all thanks to their make out session in morning..
After that time a sweet smile and blush was not leaving their faces...

(Sanyukta's outfit)

(Sanyukta's outfit)

(Randhir's outfit)

With full Rajasthani tradition bride's family welcome groom's family..
Then the Groom was sent to a special platform for 'Varmala'...
Previously they decided that all boys would come from Groom's side and all the girls from Bride's side...
So all the boys were impatiently waiting for their respective girls to come and provide some relief to their craving eyes..
Soon the Vrushika was called for the Varmala and all boys shifted their gaze to the staircase...

And there came their partners in their killer look..
Everyone was praising Vrushika's beauty along with other girls..
And our boys was drooling over their girls..
Sanyukta lifted her eyes and looked at Randhir for once.. And Randhir gestured her that she was looking beautiful..
(a/n remember Randhir complimented Sanyukta by slightly motioning his head before SanDhir ki shaadi..😭😭
I so miss them.. 😭😭😭)
Sanyukta shyly looked down and started climbing down holding Vrushika..

Randhir's POV

wow Princess.. You are looking so beautiful..
I mean beyond beautiful..
Arghh.. I don't have proper words to describe your beauty..
You know I just can't wait for our marriage..
In a few months you will come like this but that day you will be at Vrushika's place and I'll be at Shantanu's place...
(a/n 😈😈)