Part 9

Hey guys... Another update for today..
Don't know why I'm feeling like posting it..
So enjoy it...
I'm sure you'll like this chappy.. 😉😉

Don't Worry Randhir is There

Randhir's POV
Is she the same Sanyukta Aagarwal... Who just couldn't even tolerate my mere presence and she had her lunch with me..
What's gotten into her head..
(he is in deep thought and next moment smiles brightly)
But today I came to know about her this caring side.. Yeah I saw her care for the whole school.. But for me it was my first time I'm seeing her like this..

Sanyukta's POV
Okay.. Okay.. I had my lunch with him..
Just because I was feeling guilty that for me he had to starve.. Nothing else..
I still don't like him at all...
But I'll accept him as my assistant just for Vardhaan Sir and sake of my school..

Days flew in the horizon and our BOSS & ASSISTANT completed their 1 week.. Now just 1 more week was left before the event..
And everyone was hell busy in their assigned work..

Well on the other hand Sanyukta and Randhir were following the same routine like they did their own work, helped each other, though Sanyukta was not so bossy surprisingly, Randhir followed each and every command of Sanyukta sincerely and most importantly they always had their lunch together no matter what.. If one was busy then other one waited until his/her work got over..
(a/n those who eat together stay together)

It was the last Monday before the event.. Cause the event would be on Saturday
Sandhir was in the store room as they need something for the event..

Sanyukta was trying to lift the heavy lit of a big box to take out something.. After some struggle she lifted up the lit with her both hands.. Then she held the lit with her left hand and was picking things with right hand.. In this process her left hand's grip got loosen and the heavy lit fell on her right hand .. And she winced in pain..

Randhir was engrossed in some other stuff so he didn't notice what Sanyukta was doing.. But hearing her scream he rushed to her and in no time he lifted up the lit and took her hand out.. He started rubbing her hand to soothe the pain..

After a few minutes Sanyukta stopped sobbing.. Then Randhir insisted her to go to the medical room but she denied as she didn't want that anybody got to know about her wound.. Sanyukta was sure if anyone came to know about it then no-one gonna let her work..

So she resumed her work with left hand..
But Randhir was Randhir.. How on the earth he can see his PRINCESS in pain..
He quickly made a excuse that he needed to use washroom and went from there..

After some time he came with some ice cubes in his hand.. And asked her for her handkerchief cause his palm was paining because he was holding those iec cubes in his palm
Randhir: Sanyukta aapna handky doo plzz.. It's paining Sanyukta..
Sanyukta:(she didn't wanna take his help so she thought to deny then he'll not do anything) listen I didn't tell you to bring ice cubes for me.. And I'm perfectly fine so no need to do this..
Randhir: okay then.. Don't give your handky..

Chipping that Randhir held her hand tightly and started rubbing ice cubes carefully..
Sanyukta was struggling to get rid of his hold but was no use..

Soon she stopped struggling and was staring at him.. She thought how one could be so nice.. She insulted him several times but he was so much caring towards her..

She staring season broke when Randhir lifted his head as he was done with all the ice cubes.. Randhir didn't say anything and stood up rubbing his both hands together cause holding ice in your hands that too for a bit long time it's not a easy job.. And now his hand was paining like hell..

Seeing Randhir in pain.. Sanyukta took his palm in her both palm and started to rubbing..
After some time she left his palm hearing the school bell.. And rushed out of the store room..

Today she didn't has her lunch with Randhir but with Vidhushi.. Both the girls did some chit chat..some gossip and many more things..

Soon the bell rang again thus indicating that their lunch time was over.. Sanyukta was all set to leave for work but Vidhushi interrupted her as she saw the red mark on her right hand...

Vidhushi asked her what happened to her and she narrated how she got hurt... But she didn't tell about Randhir's action

Vidhushi: are you mad or what.. Haa??
Sanyukta: chill Vidz now it's not paining.. I'm fine.. And please don't tell anyone about this.. Please please please...
Vidhushi : OK...I'll not tell anyone about this.. But you'll not going anywhere at least for today.. And did you went to medical room.. No right?? I knew it..
(Vidhushi started to drag Sanyukta with her to the medical room..but Sanyukta stopped her doing that)
Sanyukta: aree wait yaar.. Wohh.. Ran..
I mean maine ice lagali hai..
(chipping that she started remembering the morning incident)
Vidhushi: yeah.. Ok.. But.. (she was cut by Sanyukta)
Sanyukta: (said unknowingly) don't worry Randhir is there to take care of me

Saying that she left the place leaving the dumbfounded Vidhushi behind..

Vidhushi's POV
what she just said..??
RANDHIR...
WILL BE THERE...
TAKE CARE..
Urghh...
Pagal hoo gayi hai tu Vidz..
End of POV

Vidhushi left the place

Do vote and comment..
Thank you..

(accha response aaya toh may be I'll give one more chappy tonight)