Part 10

I won't say anything about this chappy..
You'll get lots of things here..
And I hope from now on you won't get angry on Sanyukta.. 😉😉

What Are You Doing

S

anyukta was going to the ground.. But in her she bumped with Randhir..
Surprisingly she didn't snapped at him..
But what she said made Randhir shocked..

Sanyukta - are Randhir.. Accha huya tum yahi mil gaye.. Chalo baki ka kaam jaldi se finish karte hai..
Randhir - (to himself) chot haat me lagi yaha sir me.. Yeh itni acche se kaise baat kar sakti hai mujhse...
Sanyukta - (clicked her finger) what happened.. Chaloo nah..
Randhir - humm.. Sanyukta.. Thoda sa kaam bacha hai.. We can do that later also.. In fact I can do that alone even..
(Sanyukta narrowed her brows and Randhir gulped down the saliva) nehi.. Nehi.. Hum dono milke karenge nah..
But for now let's go and attend the class..
You know I love geography..
And we'll do the remaining work in the last period.. Okk.. Chalo aab.. I don't wanna miss PKC sir's class..

Sanyukta followed him quietly..

Sanyukta's POV
Huhh...he and love geography..
If I'm not wrong he always sleeps in geography class.. Aur kya kaha don't wanna miss PKC sir's class.. Like really..
I clearly remember once PKC sir came to take a extra class so he made a excuse of going washroom and didn't show up in the whole class..
(shook her head in disbelief)
Then why today he is doing this drama..

"because he want you to take some rest simple"

I answered my own question.. Wait no.. I didn't say anything..
Then who answered??....
Before I could think further I heard Randhir's voice..
(end of the POV)

Randhir - sanyu chalo andar..
(they reached their class and Randhir took permission from PKC sir before entering into the classroom)

They found that some other students have really occupied the seats beside there besties so they went to the last bench and sat down together...

PKC sir was teaching different layers of the air.. He was describing and writing important points on the black board and

Sanyukta took her copy and pen to write down the points but felt like someone is holding her right arm..

Yeah it was Randhir... He was holding her right hand with his left hand and was writing down the points with his right hand..

Sanyukta - what the hell are you doing.. Leave my hand Randhir.. (chipped in a low voice)
But randhir was silent.. He was just shifting his gaze from the black board to copy & from copy to black board and was writing very fast...