Part 8

hey guys... Good morning..
Hope you'll like this chappy..
Do vote and comment..

Happy reading

  Let's Have Lunch Together

Randhir halted on that place after hearing his name in her sugary voice.. He immediately turned around to see whether he heard right or wrong..

Sanyukta smiled sheepishly when he was staring at her in unbelief... After a few seconds he approached her and stood in front of her..

Randhir: you called me?? (widened his eyes)
Sanyukta: i think you are The Randhir over here right now..  (mocked him)
Randhir: ohh yeah.. I mean.. I thought.. (cut off by Sanyukta)
Sanyukta: hm.. Whatever.. Just listen to me...
Randhir: yeah yeah.. Sure.. Tell nah... (excitement and happiness was dripping from his eyes)
Sanyukta: so.. Sir ne hum dono ko event ki responsibility diya hai.. Toh let's get started.. OK??
Randhir: OK?? More than ok.. So kaha se start karenge hum??
Sanyukta: actually not 'hum'.. You are going to start the work...
Randhir: ohh.. Main akele.. (getting disappointed) ok.. Thik hai.. Batao kya karu..
Sanyukta: good.. Jaldi samajh gaye..
Ek kaam karo.. Pehle peon uncle se store room ki key lelo.. R sir ne jo jo prop lane bola hai.. Wo sab le aayo... Okkk..
Randhir: (just nodded)
Sanyukta: are bolo toh sahi khuch... Samajh me toh aaya ya nehi..
Randhir: hmm (in low voice)
Sanyukta:good.. Tiffin time se pehle mujhe aake report karna okk.. (authorized tone)
Randhir: hmm..
Sanyukta: okk.. Now goo..

Randhir left the place immediately..
While heading towards the store room..
He was thinking... That how he wanted to work with Sanyukta... Maybe in this process they would become friends...
But alas..!!
Now he has to do friendship with sports prop..

Sanyukta chuckled seeing his retreating figure.. And started talking to herself..
So sad Mr. Gadha... Akele akele kaam karna parega aapko.. Props dhundke nikalna itna bhi asaan kaam nehi hai.. Aur upar se the list was a bit too long..
Ab karte raho struggle with those props...
Jab kaam nehi kar paoge tab khudh hi sir ko bol ke assistant ship chor doge...
He..he.. He.. (smiled a bit)
Aur mujhe khuch karna bhi nehi parega...

Later on in tiffin time The whole gang was present in the canteen except Randhir...
So everyone was enquiring about him...
Yo Yo : (sanyukta was about to take her first morsel from her tiffin) are yeh Randhir kaha reh geya aaj??
Parth: pata nehi.. Humne attendance checking ke baad se use nehi dekha..
Ishika: koi baat nehi.. Sayed sports day ki preparation me busy hoga...
Tanya: haa didu.. Wo sab toh thik hai.. Par he shouldn't have skipped his meal..

Sanyukta felt a bit guilty as for her he was struggling with props... So she decided to go to the store room to see what's exactly he was doing..

She quickly excused herself and headed towards the store room..

She went there and as expected he was struggling with those props.. She chuckled and then quickly made a poker face and went to him..

He saw her and get scared a little.. That what would she say.. He even not finished his work yet..

But Sanyukta surprised him by saying..
Sanyukta: umm.. First have your lunch then do your remaining work..
Randhir: haa..no.. I'm fine.. I'll have it later..
Sanyukta: okay then.. Let me help you
(chipping that she started helping him)
Randhir: no..no.. I can do it on my own..
Sanyukta: stop talking and let's finish the remaining work Mr. Assistant

Randhir was about to mouth something but kept mum... After hearing the word 'assistant'

Randhir thought finally she accepted him..
It's okay if not as a friend but at least as an assistant.. That was enough for him..

Soon they finished their work.. And settled down on the floor of the store room...

But suddenly they heard some weird sound.. And in no time Randhir understood that it came from Sanyukta's tammy..

Sanyukta felt embarrassed.. And was looking here and there..

Randhir realized her awkwardness and stood up and stretched his hand.. Then asked her to come along with his...

Sanyukta first denied but went with him..
They came to the canteen.. And it was empty as everyone had their lunch before only..

Randhir took his seat and gestured her to sit while chipping
Randhir: let's have lunch together

As Sanyukta was hell hungry she just nodded and started to have her lunch..

They eat their tiffin in silence but there was a hint of satisfaction..

Though Sanyukta was totally engrossed in her food Randhir was stealing glance of her...