Chapter 3

Minutes earlier...

"Hold up, wait a minute," Nick Collins sing-songed as he came to a slow stop on his motorcycle on the winding road that led to the Dean's family compound.

The gentlemen riding alongside him- Nick's brother Alex, Diego Braxton, and the Foster brothers, Damian and Beau- momentarily stopped, looking at him in question.

"What gives Nick?" his brother asked him. "Why'd you stop?"

Nick pointed in the direction of the Dean compound. "Check it out."

The guys looked in the direction Nick was pointing, their eyes brightening with masculine interest.

"Damn," Diego whispered. "Who is that?"

"I don't know," Nick said.

"Maybe it's the girls that won the contest," Alex threw in.

"Fine as fuck," Damian said, practically foaming at the mouth. His eyes zeroed in on Joy. "See that one right there in the tight dress? You see the shape on that girl? Now that's how I like my titties. Jumbotron"

Diego and Nick chuckled good-naturedly, while Beau rolled his eyes in annoyance. His brother was so damned annoying. Especially when it came to women.

"Damian for God's sakes," Alex protested. "Is there ever a time you can talk about a woman without subjecting her to a body part?" Alex was the lone morality leader of the crew. While he definitely enjoyed the irresistible pastime of checking out beautiful women, he tried to treat all of them with a decorum of respect.

"No. Not really," Damian said. "Not today. Not tomorrow, probably never."

Beau shook his head and sighed. His brother had no shame. He was more than certain that if his brother had his chance to get his hooks in the young lady he was speaking of and if she wasn't careful, he'd be in her panties before the night was over. Beau didn't get it. It was amazing how his brother could be a misogynistic hothead but had no trouble getting women or getting whatever he wanted from them. He wasn't even shy about it. All he had to do was fix his victims with the "Foster stare" and it was on and popping from there.

Beau's eyes slowly assessed the woman who held his brother's attention and couldn't help feeling a little intrigued himself. She was definitely a looker. By the way she was dressed she definitely looked like a groupie but he had learned more than once that you can't judge a book by its cover.

"She's definitely cute Damian," Nick was saying. "But tha*t other one... Jesus."

Diego's narrowed with slight lust as he eyed Kristen. She was more than beautiful. And she had a flawless shape to go with it. She was looking in the direction of the guys and her eyes met his and held. Diego swallowed hard as he felt an erection forming in his pants. That wasn't normal for him. He more than appreciated a pretty face and stunning body but his response to them wasn't usual this feral. It was almost instantaneous from the time his eyes met hers, even with the distance between them. He needed to find out who she was.