Chapter 46

Warning: Mature, spicy, saucy language ahead

"Oh baby. Oh baby. Oh baby, yes, yes. Baby..."

"You like that?'

"Oh my fucking God, yes. Please don't stop. Don't stop. Roman... Jesus, Roman..."

She would have to say her Hail Mary's later. Right now, she couldn't help her language. What this man was doing felt so good she was surprised she could even speak.

Roman was spelling out the letters of the alphabet. With his tongue. On her clit. While her hands were tied above her head to the bedpost in one of the guest-rooms. She was wide open to him, held in complete submission as both of his arms held her thighs down.

"Roman please. Please let me cum. Please."

Roman naughtily looked up at her and blew on her clit, tickling her. "No."

"Please," she whined, near tears.

"You can't come until I tell you to. You cum, I stop."

He had been torturing her for almost an hour. Not that she was complaining. The things the man was doing with his tongue was excruciatingly delicious.

Kristen looked down at Roman's winding head and roaming tongue and steeled herself. She was right at the brink and she didn't want him to stop. She was trying to obey his orders. But fuck, it was so hard. The visual of him eating her out alone was enough to make her body want to go into convulsions.

She bumped her sex up against him and he stopped, looking up at her with a disapproving smirk.

"What I say?" he drawled in that sexy baritone of his.

"I'm not coming," Kristen deliriously moaned, squirming against the material that bound her wrists. "I'm holding back but you didn't tell me I couldn't move."

Roman carefully inserted a finger inside of her and defiantly watched her, daring her to move again. "Not coming includes not moving this sexy ass." He smacked her hard on the butt with his free hand and she yelped.

"You're not being fair," she whined.

"I'll let you come," he said, lowering his head back down to her quivering pussy. "But only when I say. Just watch. And enjoy."

Roman resumed sampling his tasty treat. From what Kristen could deduce from the sexual fog in her brain, he was on the letter J. She wasn't allowed to come until he got to Z. That was going to be damn near impossible. But she liked this little game Roman was playing with her. She loved it even more that he had tied her up to play dominant lover. The more they made love, the more Roman was allowing his kink to show and she was reveling in it.

The man hadn't stopped wanting to taste, eat, and screw since they'd gotten home from the studio the night before. Kristen intuitively knew he was branding her, reminding her she was his. How he made love to her, how he fucked her, how he made her feel inside, how he looked at her, how he talked to her... It was still blowing her mind. When she had time to be alone and think about it (which was rare, considering he constantly wanted her by his side), she still couldn't believe she was in Roman Dean's home sharing his bed, sharing his shower, sharing his space, enjoying his body, consuming his time and she hoped, his heart.

She didn't want to leave in five days. The days were flying by too fast. She needed time to slow down. She needed...

"What the fuck was that?" Roman said, yanking his head up and glancing into the hallway.

Kristen almost screamed out loud in frustration. Only sixteen more letters to go before she could explode all over his face and this mother fucker was stopping.