Chapter 26

Warning: Hot, heavy, and steamy love scene ahead. Very little is left to the imagination

At his apartment, Roman expertly parked backwards into his designated parking space, shut off the engine and exited the driver's side, walking fast to her side to open the door. He reached his hand out to her and helped her down, closing her door. His hand stayed gripped and locked to hers as they fast-walked through the rain to the front of the building. By the time they'd made it indoors, they were drenched. Their slick shoes scraped against the floor as they walked to the elevators. Once inside, Roman pressed the button for his top floor penthouse; then kept his eyes trained on the reflective elevator doors as they rode up in silence. Kristen looked straight ahead, too scared to look at him, his hand that still held hers burning her skin.

The doors opened and Roman exited, pulling her along with him. He quickly walked down the hall, practically dragging her, ignoring her as she stumbled and almost fell several times trying to keep up with him. When they reached his apartment he let her hand go and fumbled in his pants for his keys. He opened the door, led her inside, and slammed it shut, tossing his keys on the small table by the door.

He turned to Kristen and gave her the hungriest look she had ever seen on a human male. She backed up and gripped the wall behind her with her hands, crying out as he stalked to her and grabbed her face in his hands, crushing his mouth to hers. He tasted her with urgent hunger, running his hands all over her, moaning madly as his tongue probed her mouth and his lips amorously kissed and sucked on hers. Kristen threw her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him in return, her own moans of desire nearly drowning out his.

Roman yanked away from her and turned her around. He bent her over and Kristen placed her hands against the wall, gasping loudly. Her body shook and her heart raced as she anxiously waited, every nerve ending in her body tightening in anticipation of what he was going to do to her.

Roman lifted the bottom of her dress over her hips and delicately ran his hand over the soft skin. He slapped her once on one ass cheek; then the other. He pushed her dress further up her back and ran his hand down it, moaning deeply.

"You're fuckin' perfect," he huskily rasped.

He pulled her silk black panties through her ass crack; then pressed his rock-hard erection against her ass so she could feel just how bad he wanted her. He ran his hands up her stomach and back down, running them over the front of her panties. He growled and gritted his teeth hard when he felt how wet she was.

"Damn baby," he whispered against her back. He ran his tongue over it, trailing it down to her hips. His finger circled her hard nub through her panties.

Erratic gasps and pants fell through her parted lips as he touched her. Kristen gripped the wall and struggled to hold on, trying not to collapse from the insane need that was storming through her body. Her eyes involuntarily opened and closed.