Chapter 35

Warning: If you can't take the wicked and deliciously naughty heat ahead, don't read

Kristen swallowed and vulnerably looked up at him as she listened. A soft, feeble cry stuck in her throat when he put his hand to her face, dragging it down as he spoke.

"What you felt like," he continued as he tenderly touched her. "What you taste like." His finger skimmed over her nipples and she arched to him. He closed his eyes at the gesture and steeled himself before opening them again and continuing. "But most of all, how you make me feel. How I feel when I'm with you. And how beautiful you are to me."

Tears prickled in Kristen's eyes and threatened to fall. "Roman..."

She gasped when Roman put his hand to one of her feet and used it drag her closer towards him, to the edge of the bed. Placing both hands against her face, he leaned down to her and feverishly kissed her, moaning painfully. Kristen threw her arms around him and passionately kissed him in return. Every muscle in her body vibrated and tingled as his lips swept possessively over hers and his tongue met hers again and again, fighting for dominance.

Kristen grasped his shirt and pulled, willing him to come closer. Roman took her hands in his and gently eased his shirt out of her grasp, breaking their kiss. He towered over her and intensely looked into her eyes, his breathing hard and ragged. Placing his hands to her thighs, he eased them up to her dress and pulled it up to her waist, exposing her pink, lace panties. His eyes zeroed in on the indelible wet spot at the center and he licked his lips.

"Let me see it," he thickly whispered.

Shaking, Kristen reached down to her panties and pulled them to the side, exposing her glistening wetness.

Roman's dark eyes devoured her before looking up at her again, wicked fire gleaming in them as he whispered, "Take your panties off."

Kristen's breath racked her ribs as she followed his orders. She held his gaze as she grasped her panties with her thumbs, lifted her hips, and slipped them off, dropping them to the floor. Roman pushed her down on the bed and pushed her dress up over her breasts, exposing them. Not stopping, he leaned down and hungrily took one in his mouth, sucking soundly as he slipped her dress over her head and threw it on the floor. He grabbed both breasts in his hands and sucked them together, moaning loud. Kristen arched to his mouth and cried out, grasping his head. Roman took her hand and placed it to her wetness, covering it with his.

"Play with it," he sexily ordered her.

An audible gasp escaped Kristen's trembling lips.

"Do it," he said.

Not cowering for a second, Kristen put her hand to her throbbing heat and ran her finger up and down her cleft, applying light pressure. She groaned and moved her head back and forth as she teased herself along with Roman's capable finger and his lips and tongue drew circles and lapped around her breasts.