Chapter 29

Warning: Unfiltered sexy, hot, and tempting ahead

Kristen dreamily gazed at Roman, wishing he'd wake up so he could make love to her again. He was sexy as hell in the throes of passion and she loved the faces he made when he came. She loved the noises he made as well; they made her delirious. As dominating as he'd been when he was making love to her, she could tell he was still holding himself back and she didn't want him to.

She missed talking to him. It bothered her that his guard had gone back up. She needed to know what he was thinking; how he felt. Most important, how he felt about her. She needed assurances that this wasn't just another conquest for him. She hoped things wouldn't get funky between them after this. It was after midnight; it was already Sunday and she was leaving the next day.

She had given herself to a man she'd known a little over 24 hours and he wasn't even her boyfriend; they weren't in a relationship; she barely knew him. She didn't feel bad about making love to him nor did she feel guilty. The only thing that concerned her was whether or not everything that had begun in Boston would also end there.

Kristen wistfully stared at him and thoughtfully ran her fingers over her kiss-swollen lips. Hopefully they could talk about it in the morning. Right then all she wanted to do was go back to sleep. She was beyond exhausted and delightfully so.

She moved to turn to turn on her other side but something stopped her. Roman started murmuring and squirming in his sleep. He was also shaking a little. It looked like he was having some kind of nightmare.

Kristen's forehead creased with concern as she scooted closer to him. She gently shook him on the shoulder. "Roman," she whispered. "Roman!"

Roman jolted awake and widely looked at her. He was looking at her like he'd never seen her before; like he didn't know who she was.

"You were dreaming," she said as she soothingly ran her hand over his chest. "Are you okay?"

Roman blinked a few times and ran his hand over his face, closing his eyes. He briefly looked at her then closed his eyes again, expelling a long, heavy sigh. Figuring he was falling back to sleep, Kristen moved to turn over then gasped as she was flattened against the bed. Roman hovered over and settled himself between her thighs, hungrily looking at her. Kristen vulnerably looked up at him, thrown off by his sudden aggression.

He dreamily stared into her eyes as he ran his fingers through her hair. Kristen emotionally stared back at him, running her hands over his flawless face. Roman began kissing her fingers. He leaned down to her and pressed his lips against hers, tasting her softly. His tongue flicked at her lips and she willfully opened her mouth, moaning deeply as his tongue swept against hers.

He grabbed her wrists and put them behind her head, pinning her to the bed. He left one hand at her wrists and used the other to drift down her quivering body to her wet pussy. He nudged her legs open with his hard thighs and teased her with his fingers. He traced the fat lips of her sex, thumbed her cl*t, and massaged her vaginal opening. Holding her gaze, he lowered his mouth to her breasts and hungrily sucked.