Chapter 15

"Kristen!"

Kristen unexpectedly turned to see Joy running over to her with a cup in her hand, her wild hair swinging, her green eyes dancing with excitement. Kristen sighed with relief and met her halfway, giving her a grateful hug.

"What's up slut?" she teased her friend.

Joy playfully swatted Kristen on the behind and bumped against her. "Would you stop calling me that? There is nothing slutty about me. So, what's up? How'd the rest of your day go?

Kristen helplessly sighed. She stole the drink Joy was holding from her hand and took a long sip.  She was relieved it wasn't liquor. "Confusing."

"He still being weird?" Kristen made a face and nodded. "I just met him and told him who I was," Joy continued.  "He was nice and he said it was nice to meet to meet me, but it was like he looked right through me. He couldn't keep his eyes off of you though." Joy gave her a knowing wink and leaned in to her.  "What'd you do to him?"

"I didn't do anything. I told you this day has been hellla weird."

"I saw Diego earlier but I don't know where he went. And I saw Nick and Alex over there."

'Did you see the girls they were with?"

"Yeah. So much for them liking you huh?"

"I really don't care Joy. Honestly. It cuts down on drama I don't need." She took another sip of Fruit Punch and handed the cup back to Joy.  "So what's up with you, Damian and Beau?

Joy fanned herself dramatically and grinned wide. "Damian kissed me!" she whispered excitedly.

"What? Uh-uh!"

Joy nodded wildly. "Yes!"

"Tongue or no tongue?"

"All in with the tongue girl."

Both girls screamed and jumped up and down, hugging each-other.

Kristen pulled away and anxiously looked at Joy. "When?"

"Right after I got off the phone with you. I don't know he just went in and did it."

"Was it good?"

"Incredible. I was feeling tingles in places I never even knew existed."

Kristen was jealous. She wished she could say the same. She was sure her lips would have cobwebs on them by the time this trip was over. And her cherry would sadly still be intact.

"I don't know what to do now," Joy helplessly said, looking torn.

"What do you mean?"

"About Beau. I mean I like Damian. I really, really, really like him, you know that. All we did all day was talk and we found we have so much in common. But I have this wild attraction to Beau too."

"You're still going out with him tonight?"

"Yes," Joy adamantly nodded.

Kristen caught sight of a server passing by with a tray of hors d'oeuvres and grabbed a chicken shish-ka-bob. She eagerly bit into it. She was starving. "Does Damian know?"

"Of course not," Joy answered her.

"Joy!"

"Don't start okay. Let me live a little."

"Okay," Kristen said in a warning tone. "What are you guys going to do?"

"Go see a movie. After that, who knows?"