Chapter 7

AUTHOR'S NOTE: IMPORTANT

AUTHOR'S NOTE: IMPORTANT... This chapter was posted out of sequence on 10/28/16. It wasn't supposed to be published until Monday the 31st so if you're seeing it or reading it again, I apologize. The correct Chapter 6 was republished with changes on 10/29/16 so if you have a chance, please go back and read it before continuing with this one. Again, I apologize for the error. Thanks!

You have wanted this for five years. So why are you just standing here? Say something. Don't just stand here!

After so many years, Kristen's ultimate dream and wildest fantasy was coming true. Roman Dean was standing in front of her and all she could do was stand there and look at him. She felt like she'd all of a sudden forgotten the English language. She didn't know what to say or do. He wasn't saying anything to her either. He was just looking at her like he was trying to figure out who she was.

She noted with delicious excitement that he had changed his clothes. He was now wearing a black v-neck T-shirt and black designer jeans. She could see his chest hair peeking out the top of his shirt and she wanted so bad to run her tongue over it. She closed her eyes and grimaced at the thought. He'd probably have her arrested if she did something crazy like that. But fuck he looked good. And the way those pants were hugging his ass....

"Are you her?"

Kristen's eyes blinked open. She dazedly looked at him. "Huh?"

"Are. You. Her?" he repeated the question slower this time, as if she were slow.

"Who?"

"The girl who won the contest."

Kristen dumbly looked at him. She roughly shook her head and chastised herself to get it together. "Oh! Yes! Yes I am. Hi."

"Hi," he said, his face still expressionless.

"I'm Kristen."

"Roman."

She wet her dry lips. "It-It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

The man's voice was made to narrate erotic love stories. Deep, husky, and seductive. Every-time he spoke her body had a visceral reaction to him. She was confused about the chemistry she had with Diego but she was undeniably still attracted to Roman. Her virginal sex tingled between her legs and her nipples were as hard as saucers. She hoped he couldn't tell they were hard. They were practically breaking free from her lace, strapless bra.

Kristen nervously toyed with her hair and stuck her hand out to shake his hand. She hoped her poker-face came in handy because when his hand touched hers, she felt like an earthquake was thundering her body. A dull ache formed in her stomach and tightened. Sweet Jesus. Had he felt that?

Still no expression. Kristen was dumbstruck. He didn't say anything else after that and she was seriously stumped on how to continue the conversation. Luckily at that moment Cameron happened along and saved them from more uncomfortable silence.