Chapter 47

Less than two hours later, Joy was settling in the guest room closest to the front of the house (not the one Kristen and Roman had been frolicking in earlier), while Kristen lounged on the bed, disapprovingly watching her unpack. Roman had gone out for a late afternoon jog and was picking dinner up from his favorite Chinese spot on the way back, so the ladies had time to enjoy one another for a while and catch up.

"Can I ask you a question," Kristen began, grimacing at Joy, "why are you unpacking if you're only staying for one day?"

Joy gave her a cat that ate the canary grin. "Roman said I can stay as long as I want."

"He didn't mean it; he was just being polite."

"Maybe he wants to see my cute little butt sashaying around here in my short shorts." Joy playfully winked and stuck out her tongue.

Kristen cocked her eyebrow. "Joy," she began, "you know I love you but I'm going to need you to be gone by tomorrow evening."

Joy put her hands on her hips and sarcastically beamed at Kristen. "Why? You have something else to do besides fuck?"

Kristen threw a pillow at her and Joy immediately caught it, laughing so hard so snorted. "I promise I'll be out of your hair by tomorrow."

"Why don't I believe you?"

"Because you know me so well."

Joy threw the pillow back at her and Kristen caught it, placing it behind her head. "So," started, fingering the blanket on the bed. "You want to tell me what happened?"

Done unpacking, Joy closed the dresser shut and turned to Kristen, leaning against it. "Not particularly."

Kristen sympathetically looked at her. "Was it bad?"

Joy shrugged and crossed her arms, rubbing them with her fingers. She sadly looked around the room and Kristen felt her heart sink. She hadn't seen Joy look this conflicted in ages. Her heart went out to her.

"You know you can tell me," she softly said.

Joy looked at her and wickedly grinned, running over to the bed and jumping on it. "Fuck all that," she said. "Tell me about you and Roman and this house of sin." She spread her arms dramatically and threw her head back, making faces of sexual ecstasy.

Kristen hit her with the same pillow and they laughed uncontrollably.

Joy laid down beside her and crossed her arms, getting comfortable against the big pillows. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Kristen dreamily sighed with glazed eyes. "You know I am." She paused and frowned. "But I'm a little concerned about something."

"What?"

"Roman wants to do it all the time. Like, literally. Like three or four times a day."

"That's not unusual Kris. He's a guy, he's in his 20s, he's sexy as fuck and he knows it... You're sexy as fuck and he knows it..." She shrugged indifferently.

"I know, and I am enjoying it, don't get me wrong, but I sometimes worry we're doing that more than talking."

"It's still new babe. And he hasn't had sex on the regular in a long time from what you told me. Right?"

Kristen nodded.

"So, don't worry. Just enjoy it. You still coming every-time?"

"Of course."

"Of course," Joy mimicked her, frowning. "Well, that's not normal."

"Damien doesn't make you cum?" She felt so weird talking to Joy about their sex lives but Joy had always been an open book about her sexcapades so Kristen figured it was okay to do the same.