Chapter 49

The next morning, after a long sleepless night where the Lick the Clit Alphabet game and so many others were enthusiastically continued and played, Kristen shuffled towards the kitchen with half-closed eyes and abruptly stopped, surprised to find Joy slumbering on the couch in the living-room. She was beneath a mountain of blankets, tossing and turning, restless.

Frowning, Kristen walked over to her and gently tapped her shoulder. "Heh."

Joy turned to look at her, fuming.

"What's the matter?" Kristen asked her, leaning against the couch. "The bed wasn't comfortable enough for you?"

Joy blew through her lips and sat up, pushing her wild hair off her head. "Bitch, you loud."

"What?"

"I couldn't sleep! All that fucking you guys were doing. All that screaming you were doing. The headboard bumping against the wall. The echoes of his hand slapping your ass drifting down the hall. The 'whose pussy is this' growls that creeped through the walls."

Kristen's golden skin reddened, and she shamefully smiled, looking down at the floor.

Joy spread her arms dramatically and spoke through clenched teeth as she continued. "The shrill sounds of, 'It's yours Roman; it's yours' bouncing off the fucking ceiling!" She narrowed her eyes and shook her head. "Whose pussy is it? Really Kristen? Who says that? Even worse, what woman is stupid enough to answer that question?"

Kristen grinned foolishly. "I like it when he asks me that."

"And I swear to God, if I had heard him groan 'Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk' one more time, my head was going to explode."

Kristen stupidly giggled. "I make him feel good."

"Have the two of you no shame? Fuck! There are other people besides you in this house, you know."

"One other person and someone who is not even supposed to be here."

"I told you I'd be gone by the end of the day."

"And yet," Kristen glanced at her watch, "it's after noon and you're still here."

Joy rumpled her hair and blew it back off her head again. "I'm working on it. I asked Mom to wire me some money but she's acting like she doesn't have any. I think she's hating because I'm getting some regular and she's not."

"I'm sure that's not it," Kristen sarcastically said, twisting her mouth.

Joy playfully frowned at her and swapped her on the butt. "You need to let me stay here at least until tonight, so I can catch up on my sleep. Damn."

"We tried to be quiet. I'm sorry but I can't help it. Roman is just so... Besides, he likes it when I'm loud. Makes him feel like he's doing something."

"Well, he obviously is."

"All that and then some. Don't hate."

Kristen playfully pushed Joy down on the couch and headed towards the kitchen. "Do you want some breakfast?" she called over her shoulder.

"You making breakfast now, with your non-cooking ass? Shit, I would too if I got fucked recklessly all night like you did."

Kristen peeked out the kitchen. "Do you want breakfast or not Joy?"

"No bitch. I want sleep! But I guess as long as I'm staying here, I won't be getting any." She threw the covers off her body and grumpily stood to her feet, kicking the covers aside. She walked to the kitchen in her t-shirt and panties and hopped up on the island, still glaring at Kristen.