Chapter 21

After Diego dropped Kristen back off at the hotel, Kristen did as she'd promised and called Roman

After Diego dropped Kristen back off at the hotel, Kristen did as she'd promised and called Roman. When he answered the phone he sounded genuinely excited to hear from her. He asked if she had any plans for dinner and she told him she didn't. He said he didn't either and asked if she wanted to come over and have dinner with him. He said he'd called his mother and begged for her secret spaghetti and meatballs recipe with her special sauce and after she refused the first few times, she finally gave in when she learned he was cooking it for Kristen. Kristen didn't know what to make of that. Roman told her he'd pick her up downstairs in front of her hotel at 5:30. Kristen asked if she needed to dress for dinner and he hurriedly told her no. He told her to wear what she'd worn earlier. He requested it with that familiar husky tone in his voice and Kristen had to force herself not to run to her shower and masturbate when they got off the phone.

Joy happened to be in the suite when Kristen was talking to Roman and started screaming and jumping up and down like a schoolgirl when Kristen told her what her evening plans were. She tried to talk Kristen into wearing some sexy underwear in case something went down but Kristen nixed that idea. She barely knew the man. What did she look like having sex with him after only knowing him for 24 hours? Besides, she was already wearing sexy underwear. The thought of Roman undressing her and seeing what was beneath her clothes was enough to make her cream her panties. The thought of him taking her virginity made her even hornier.

Kristen and Joy went to Ms. Austin's room and hung with her crazy ass for a while; then went back to their room to get ready for the evening. Joy was going on another date with Damian. She told Kristen she had spoken to Beau but they hadn't made any plans to hook up that day. Kristen could tell it bothered Joy that Beau would sleep with her and not want to see her anymore but she didn't speak on it. Kristen didn't push her. Kristen wore her heart on her sleeve but Joy was just the opposite. Something would bother her for a minute and then she would go the hell on with life like nothing had ever happened. Kristen wished she could be as blasé' about her own conflicting situation.

Kristen had a couple of hours to kill before meeting up with Roman so she decided to take a nap but sleep was futile. She couldn't stop thinking about Diego and the warning he had given her about Roman. She also couldn't stop feeling bad about how she'd hurt him. He'd said he was okay and he'd seemed fine when he dropped her off but a wall had gone up between them. They hung out for a while in the park but they didn't say much after he expressed his conflicted feelings about her being with Roman. When he dropped her off at the hotel he didn't walk her upstairs; just said goodbye in the front lobby and went on his way. She hated the strain her revelation had put on their developing friendship but she was hopeful things would get better with time.

At 5:00 Kristen climbed out of bed in her bra and panties, took a quick bird bath, put on a fresh pair of sexy underwear and redressed in the dress and sandals she had worn earlier that day. She reapplied her lip gloss and added light eyeliner and mascara to complete her look. The eyeliner gave her sultry brown eyes just the allure they needed.