Chapter 43

Naughty things ahead... Proceed with caution

Roman could barely keep his hands off her on the way back to his apartment. Every red-light or stop sign they came to, he would briefly lean over to kiss Kristen, run his hands over her body, or whisper something naughty and dirty in her ear. Kristen was afraid if he didn't stop she would cum on herself and the night would be over before it had even started. Still, she didn't mind it. She fed off Roman's hunger for her like a tick fed off human flesh. When his hand reached down between her legs to push her dress up to her thighs so he could massage her quivering, moist flesh, she willingly opened her legs and arched to his touch. His name escaped her trembling lips on a moan and a sigh. Unable to stop himself, Roman fondled her outside of her panties as he zipped down the highway at warp speed; then parted them back with his finger to make contact with her p**** head on.

Kristen almost jumped out of her skin, crying out and grinded against his touch, holding his hand captive between her legs with her own as she led his finger in the direction she wanted it to go.

"Goddamn Kristen," Roman gruffly replied, sticking his finger in her welcoming hole.

"Roman," she groaned again, writhing in her seat.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good."

"I better stop or I'm going to have to pull this fucking car over."

"I don't care. Pull it over. Pull it over, please."

"No. I'm going to wait. Once I get started, I'm not going to want to stop. I want to fuck you as many times as I can tonight and I don't want any interruptions."

He pulled his hand from between her legs, drawing a whine of protest from Kristen. Her eyes widened with lust and she bit her lip when Roman heatedly glanced over at her and licked the finger he had stroked her with. Pouncing on him, she kissed and sucked on his neck, running her hands over his massive chest, down to the proud bulge in his pants.

"Baby stop," he unconvincingly protested.

"Roman, I want you so bad right now," she whimpered, biting his ear and deeply inhaling his scent.

"Not as bad as I want you but you need to stop. I'm serious. You're going to make us crash if you don't and I'm going to be extremely pissed off if I have to spend the night in the hospital instead of making love to you." He gently pushed her back to her side of the jeep and deliciously smiled at her. "So cool it."

Kristen pouted and crossed her arms, looking out the window.

"I promise I'll make it worth your while."

Kristen knew he would but she wasn't giving in that easily. "You'd better," she huffed, cutting her eyes at him.

Roman chuckled at her and pressed harder on the accelerator, increasing the speed of his large vehicle.

When they reached the apartment, Kristen didn't even wait on him to help her out of the car; she jumped out on her own.

"Damn baby," Roman laughed, jumping back as she all but rammed into him on her way to the apartment building. He continued laughing as she pulled his hand and dragged him to the front entrance, hurrying with him towards the elevators.

Once inside, she collapsed against the mirrored back wall and tried to catch her breath, looking over at him with a hidden smile.

"I believe I've created a monster," Roman said, standing in front of her and putting his arms on either side of her head.

"I believe you have," she purred, looking up at him. "And I thank you for it."

"Know what I'd love to do to you right now?"