Chapter 2~Ice to meet you

(Y/N) POV

When my sis was out training, I went home instead of going to my post since I was too lazy to look out for any monsters. I used my shortcut while I was heading home, I opened the door then flopped onto the couch. I was really exhausted for some reason, all I've done today was mostly sleep. Something feels really strange today, something was very different today something that isn't suppose to be here. After a few minutes of thinking, my sis came back home from her training. "Oh hey sis, you came home pretty early." she looked at me. "(Y/N)! I thought I told you to stay at your post!" I sat up. "Well It was getting late so I went back home..." she sigh, "Fine...would you like some pasta?" I shook my head. "I'm gonna be in my room, sleeping." I got up then started to walk upstairs. "But you didn't have a shower yet! That's dirty! Go clean yourself right now!" I sigh. "Fine fine I will." I walked into my room then got some clothes then heading off into the bathroom.

After I've finished my shower, I got into my clothes then went into my bedroom. I fell asleep but I couldn't sleep at all, there's this strange feeling all around me something wasn't suppose to be here. It was stuck in my mind all night, I was restless. I stayed awake all night, then when it got to the morning I was about to fall asleep until my sister barged into my room trying to wake me up. "Sis can you not! I'm not feeling well today..." I pushed the pillow over my face. "Are you okay? Do you have a fever? Sick?" she placed her hand over my forehead to cheek my temperature. "No, I didn't sleep that well last night. Can I stay home for today?" she sigh, then nod. "Fine...but if I find a monster you have to come!" I nod. "Alright alright see ya later sis!" she left the house leaving me all alone. I still had that feeling, someone or something is here that shouldn't be here.

Dream POV

Everyone woke up this morning inside the room, I went to ask Toriel if there was an exit for the ruins so she showed me with the others. I thank her for everything she've done, we all left the ruins into Snowdin. We walked through the snowy forest until we saw a tall lady, she seems like she was looking for someone or something. Then she saw the group, she got out her phone then started to call someone. After a few minutes a girl a bit shorter than her around our height, popped right beside her, she started to walk towards us I couldn't get her face straight since she was wearing her hoodie. "A monster...it's been a while nice to me you...all?" she looked at the group of monsters. "A group?" she mumbled. "H-Hi it's nice to meet you all...I'm (Y/N)." she held out her hand. I shook her hand then got shocked by it, she then started to laugh "The old hand buzzer! It's always funny." I giggled. "(Y/N)! We're here to capture monsters! Not to joke around!"

"Alright sis whatever you say, anyway that's my sis, Papyrus just call her Papy." I was a bit shocked. "Hey bud, you seem a bit shocked." she giggled. "Sister! Let's go set up puzzles for them!" she then dashed away, "Don't worry about her, she's harmless...so I didn't get your names yet." she looks very familiar somehow. "I-I'm Dream! That's Ink, Blue, Fresh, Fell, Sans, and Geno." I blushed a bit. "Well it's ICE to meet you all!" she started to walk away where her sister was heading off. I looked at the others, "So that was (Y/N)?" Classic Sans asked. "Yeah...she seems familiar...is she the one on the paper?" I looked at Ink. "I didn't see her face yet, so I'm not sure." we then walked through Snowdin until we met up with the sisters again. "I've set up a puzzles for you, monsters! For I the wonderful ,Papyrus, have made." it was an ice maze. "Hey sis, don't you think they'll get chilled to the bone?"

"(Y/N)! This isn't the moment for making jokes!" while they were arguing we went around the maze. "Hey don't give me a cold shoulder, sis." she giggled. "What?! You already figured out my puzzle?! Not to worry the wonderful Papyrus will make up more! Tee Hee Hee!" she then walked away. "Puzzle pretty easy? I had SNOW idea what you did." then a snowball was hit the back of her head. "Tee Hee Hee! That's what you get for making all those bad snow jokes!"

(Y/N) POV

I scooped up some snow making it into a snowball then throwing it at her, "I'll see you at your next puzzle." I smiled. "You better not be slacking off!" she dashed away. I turned around back to the skeleton group, "So are you guys related or something?" I put my hands into my pockets. "Not really..." I nod. "So do you guys got somewhere to stay?" I put my hoodie down, then they started staring at me. "Are you guys okay? Did I break you?" I waved my hand at their faces. "So...you're the girl..." then they started blushing. "I'm the girl..? I'm so confused fill me in." then Ink started to explain everything to me. "Wait wait so you found my universe, then you all went inside it...so that's why I had that strange feeling..." I mumbled, I looked at the time on my phone. "Welp, I better head to my sis she's probably wondering where I am." I snapped my fingers then teleport away from them, I found my sister waiting.