Chapter 4~Storytime

(Y/N) POV

Once everything was getting comfy, ready for me to tell them my story but I wasn't sure what story to tell them. "Any suggestions for a story I could tell?" then Blue came up with something. "What about you! I mean your story!" I nod, "Years ago...a royal scientist named Gaster was doing experiments on human souls, testing their capabilities. One day he accidently did something wrong, that soon brought me into the world...I know a pretty odd start for someone but as soon as I was born, the scientist didn't know what to do with me, soon he took care of me like a daughter. He taught me many things I never knew before, I became a intelligent person. Soon as I grew up to be around the age of five, I helped my father in the lab like an assistant. Then while he was doing the same experiment that created me, still making the same mistake that created my sister, Papy. He also took care of her, I was the one who mostly took care of her though."

"We all grew up as a family, then one day while I was at home taking care of my sister while my father was working. I got news from the king about my father, after trying to make the core...he well...disappear. So that left me and my sister, of course I was very devastated about my father I took care of my sister. She was too young to understand what was going around, so she forgot she had a father...yeah It's kinda sad. Now fast forwarding a few years, a new royal scientist replace Gaster her name is Alphys I believe. The king also was looking for monsters soul, the story for that is different..." Blue then asked me something. "Can you tell us the story?" I nod. "The prince of the kingdom had passed away. Before the king was finding monster souls, he had a wonderful family with the queen and his son. Then a monster fallen into the undergrounds, the prince helped the human and they were accepted into the family. They were a very happy family, then one day the monster had fallen sick. There was no cure for their illness, so no one had hope that they'll live. The only request the monster wanted was to bring them a flower from their village, but doing that could kill a human if they went pass the barrier."

"The next day...you probably know what happened...the prince filled with grief from the lost. He was able to absorb the monster soul, then became another being with amazing powers. With the monster's soul, the prince was able to cross the barrier. He carried the lifeless body of the monster into their village, he found a bed of golden flowers in the middle of the village. He placed them onto it, then all of a sudden screams cried out from the village. The monsters had seen the prince with the body of a monster, they thought he had killed the poor monster. The monsters attacked him with all they had, the prince knew that he was able to kill them all but...he didn't fight back. He flee the fight walking back home to the castle, when he reached the castle he turned into dust. His dust was spread on the garden, the kingdom was falling. So the king decided to end everyone's suffering, the rule was every monster that has fallen into the underground must be killed. With enough souls he could break the barrier forever...he only needs one more soul."

"Now continuing on my story, so my sister was very interested in joining the royal guard. She was so interest that she went to the house of the leader of the whole royal guard which was Undyne. Of course she closed the door in front of her face, since it was literally the middle of the night. So my sister stayed there all night, when Undyne saw this she was pretty shocked. So instead of letting her into the royal guard she gave her cooking lessons, but she still said if she captures a monster then she'll become a royal guard member. So she begged me to help her, so I did but I always fall asleep...I guess that's the end of my story for now." Dream then asked me something. "Do you have any romantic interest? J-Just asking." I thought for a bit. "Well my love life is a mess...right now i'm not really interested in having a soulmate." I snickered a bit, realizing a pun I just made. "Do you like anyone?" Ink asked. "If you mean in a romantical way, no...also why are you guys so interested in my love life?" they started to blushed. "N-No reason." Geno said, then I started to think. "It's getting late, why don't we go to sleep now?" Sans said, he was sweating a lot. "Okay guys, calm down I was just curious." I turned off the lights. "Night to all of you."

I slept on my bed then I had a nightmare, I was walking through the snowy forest until I saw my sister talking to a monster. I watched them talking through the trees my sister was trying to convince the monster child to stop killing all the humans and that they could become a better person if they only try. The monster child was taking small steps towards her, she thought it was a hug so she welcome them into a hug. Instead of hugging her, the monster child attacked her. Then I saw her head come off, she turned into dust the only thing left of her was her red scarf. As soon as the child left I picked up her scarf wearing it around my neck, "This kid is gonna have a BAD TIME!" I then woke up sweating, my left eye was glowing (F/C) then I got up to check on my sis. I teleport into her room, she was sound asleep...thank goodness. I teleport back inside my room, a few feet away from my bed. I walked to my bed then tripped on something, I then almost fell on top of Fell. I luckily used my magic just in time before I could fall on top of him, I teleport myself onto the bed then rested for the night...