Summer Special

(A/N Note):
So, It's been a while... Sorry about the unintentional wait for a new character for this story. Anyways, just a little note for you, the reader, you don't know how to swim. In this chapter, you don't know how to swim that well. The reason for me putting this is because some of you fellow readers don't actually know how to swim (Don't worry, I can't swim either) and to make this a bit more interesting. Wink Wonk~

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

(Y/N) POV

Seems like summer has arrived, meaning that the weather will be bright, hot, and sunny. With this type of weather, I've changed up my outfit. I took off my cloak, leaving me with a long white tank top, changed my leggings into shorts, and changed my boots to saddles. Even if it was summer, I was still checking on the AU's, just to make sure nothing was happening. To think of it, when summer arrived, not one AU has come to visit me... Maybe they're busy. Though, I would like to hangout with them. As I was upstairs, looking through an AU book, I heard a portal open, who could it be? Maybe Ink...

I turned my head to see, Ink, what a surprise. I put the AU book back and when downstairs, as I did, I ran up to Ink and gave him a big hug. "Oh! Hello (Y/N), it's been a while." I nod. "So, what're you doing here?" He chuckled. "I wanted to invite you to a little beach party that the AU's are having!" I sparked. "Oh cool! So it'll be today?" He nod. "Around the afternoon." I nod. "I'll be there!" He smiled. "Great! See you there!" I gave Ink a goodbye hug then he left through his portal. Alright now, what shall I wear for this beach party?

Seeing that this is a beach party, I have to get a swimsuit. I went into my room, scattered through my drawers then realized, no swimsuit. Welp, it's either make one or buy one. Maybe I should ask Mettaton to make one for me, he is a good sewer. I opened a portal into the Undertale AU, as I entered, I was already in Mettaton's house. He was sitting on the couch, watching his daily show. "Hey Mettaton!" He smiled and greeted me back. "Oh hello darling, what brings you here today?"

"I was wondering if you could make me a swimsuit..." He jumped up. "Of course darling! Follow me!" I followed Mettaton to another room where he measured me, taking down notes of all the sizes. "What's your favorite color darling?" He showed me several different colors of fabric but one stood out the most for me. "(F/C)!" I pointed to it. "Oh, what a beautiful color, now, I'll take me a while to make this so, come back around an hour later..." I nod. "Thanks Mettaton, how much will it-" He cut me off. "No need in payment, it's on the house!"

"Really?! You didn't have to do that..." He smile. "Just something I can do for a fellow friend." I smile. "Thanks Mettaton, I'll come back to get my swimsuit." I waved goodbye to Mettaton, entering back into my AU. While Mettaton goes on and sews my swimsuit, I got a bag and put some stuff in it. From sunscreen, extra clothes, towel, etc... just stuff that you'll bring to the beach. After the packing, the rest of the time, I went through the AU books until it was time to go back.

I went back into the Undertale AU to see Mettaton finishing up, once he did, he gave it to me. It was a two piece, (F/C) swimsuit. "Thank you so much Mettaton! I really appreciate it!" I smiled. "You're welcome darling, now go on." I went back into my universe where I changed into the swimsuit. Honestly,  it showed a bit of skin but I don't really care. I put a dress on top of the swimsuit, grabbed my bag and went off. I was at the beach where Ink told me to be, where I saw him by the shore.

I place my bag down and went beside Ink, "Hi Ink!" I greeted. "Oh! Hello (Y/N)..." Soon, I heard my name from a distance but it grew louder. I turned my head to see Blue running my way, he ran up to me and hugged me. "Blue! Hi!" I giggled. "(Y/N)! It's been such a long time!" I nod. I talked to Blue for a bit, catching up on what's been happening with him. I went off to put on some sunscreen so I won't get any burns while here. I took off my dress to reveal my swimsuit then squired some sunscreen on myself.

As I was doing that, someone came up to me, It was Sci. "Oh Sci! How's it going?" He blushed a bit. "G-Good... do you need any help?" I nod. "Just on my back." He nod, I gave him the bottle then he rubbed the sunscreen on my back. "Thanks!" I put the sunscreen bottle back into my bag. "I-I'm gonna go now..." I nod. "Okay, I'll talk to you later!" I looked through my bag then got out a beach towel, laying it on the ground. I put on my sunglasses then went by the shore again to see Error and Ink talking, seem to be arguing.

"Hey hey now, no arguing..." I stopped them from arguing. "Sorry (Y/N)..." Ink said while blushing. "W-Whatever..." Error blushed. "(Y/N)!" I heard my name in the distance, I turned around to see Reaper, Geno, Cross, and Sans. I went to the group to greet them all. "You look really nice today..." Cross blushed. "Oh, thank you!" I giggled. "So, are you gonna go swim?" Sans asked. "Well... I... I don't really know how to swim..." I slightly mumbled. "It's okay, I can teach you!" Geno requested. "No thanks, I'll just stay in the shallow end..."

"HEY HEY BROS!" I jumped a bit towards Reaper, Fresh scared me. "Sorry babe, didn't mean to scare ya there, you look mighty fine." I giggled a bit. "Thanks but don't scare me like that..." He nod. "So, what do you guys wanna do?" I asked. "Wanna get some Nice Cream?" Requested Reaper. "Sure!"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

TO BE CONTINUED

I'm sorry but I feel like I'm loosing my creativity when writing, so I need some time to think and rethink about the story line...